Prologue

[Hi] - System Talking
'Hi'  - System's thoughts
'Hi'  - Host Talking to System
'Hi'  - Host's personal thoughts that the System didn't know

Soul no. 0999 frowned in annoyance as he felt a headache coming his way. Staring at the source of the problem a.k.a the self-proclaimed Villain System.

[Now that I've explained all the details, we shall now procced to do your first mission]

Soul no. 0999 sighed as he held his head.

'Wait... So you're telling me... I have to do tasks to return to my own world? Aren't I already dead? '

[...You seem to have mistaken something, host. You are not dead because you're body is in a comatose state and to wake up again, you have to finish the tasks given to you and finish worlds. For how many, host does not have the qualifications to know. Once you wake up, You will have the priveledge of being having to keep all your memories, experiences and skills that you have acquired in these exp- i mean, tasks.] The system patiently explained, silently sweating because of it's slip-up. Praying that it's Host didn't notice it's mistake, the system turned to it's Host.

Unfortunately for the system, Soul no. 0999 payed very close attention to it's every word. Soul no. 0999 mentally raised an eyebrow but didn't question the system.

'After all, it's much more fun when he gets to play. ' Soul no. 0999 silently smirked in amusement.

When the System noticed that it's Host didn't notice, it sighed in relief.

'I have to be more alert, i can't slip-up once again or the higher ups will eliminate me... ' The system silently thought.

'...So does this happen to all comatose patients?' Soul no. 0999 asked the System.

To be completely honest, he didn't care if he got to be awaken from his coma with his memories and blah blah blah.

He's just saying these things to get information out from these small small small, so small that he can crush it, System.

[No, host. Only you...] The system replied.

'Why? I'm not someone of importance, I'm someone that is completely NORMAL. 'Soul no. 0999 silently smirked while asking.

[… That information is something Host is not qualified to get] The system nervously sweated.

'How can this system know what the Higher ups are thinking??! '

'Hm... '

The system didn't know why it got a chill when it saw the host thinking about things while looking at it(the system).

[...ehem. Shall we go now, host? ]

When it saw it's Host's smile widen, the chill that it felt got chiller and it didn't know why.

'Shall we now? '