Qiao Yifan[4]

Finally arriving at the mansion, Qiao Yifan sighed.

To the question 'How hard can it be to go to ML's Mansion?'. He personally knows the answer.

Hard! Very hard!

Staring at the front door of the balcony of his room that showed the dark night. Qiao Yifan closed the door before more cold air comes in, he lays down on his huge king size bed. Looking at his themed black and white room, he opens his closet to find brand new and stylish clothes.

"Do you like it?" A voice called out to him.

Qiao Yifan sighed tiredly in his mind before turning around, pretending to be shocked and nervous.

"B-big brother Zhang Yu, t-thank you for the gift! I-I love it.. " He then began to blush as he flashes his big doe eyes at the man.

Entranced, Zhang Yu stared at Qiao Yifan. Smiling gently, he walked and lifted his hand as he planned to pat him until he remembered that he, Qiao Yifan doesn't like being touch and so he brought it down.

"I'm glad you like it... "He smiled.

Giggling happily (yet sneering mentally), Qiao Yifan blushed as he held the clothes.

---

Walking up on his new bed, Qiao Yifan didn't feel any kind of discomfort.

Now that he thinks about it, in his last life. His hobby was travelling all over the place, changing beds or changing environments never bothered him. Stretching on his bed, Qiao Yifan lazily opens his eyes and closes them again.

A few minutes or so, he then started to get up, using his arms as a support. His hair slowly descends his still sleepy face as his blanket slid down his naked chest. Light then began to enter the room, making a very beautiful scene.

A maid who was entering the room froze when she saw the scene.

Blushing, she excused herself while holding onto her chest as she tried to calm her frantically beating heart.

Ignoring the maid, Qiao Yifan sat up as he slightly yawned.

Standing up with his blanket wrapped to his waist, he walked towards his bathroom to take a bath for him to truly wake up.

'System, time?' He asked as he began to shower, leaning his body towards the wall as he used his arms as a support.

Feeling the cold water drip down his body, he turned towards the system.

[It's currently 6:35am, why did you ask?] It asked him.

Hiding a smirk, Qiao Yifan shook his head as he proceeded to ignore the system and focus in cleaning himself.

---

Staring while feeling satisfied towards the mirror, Qiao Yifan stared at his master piece.

An disgusting drug addict turned to an absolutely cute and adorable angel, who else apart from him could do that?

╮(╯▽╰)╭ I really am the best.

The system momentarily sweat dropped at his narcissistic host.

While laughing to himself, Qiao Yifan suddenly turned serious.

"I guess it's time... "He said.

The system frozed as it quickly turned to it's host, suddely feeling a little bit nervous.

[Host, W-what do you mean?] It's voice stuttered.

Qiao Yifan suddenly smiled, "To make them know how cute and adorable I am!!!"

[...]

---

When he said those words, Qiao Yifan wasn't joking. His plan really was to go in and show others how cute and adorable he seems.

After all, first impressions are important.

But if course, last impressions are more important.

He smirked as he stared at himself in the mirror.

'I guess it's time to have a little bit of fun, huh' he thought.

---

"Good morning cousin!!" Qiao Yifan innocently sent a cute smile towards the Zhang Yu.

Frozen in shock, the spoon that was going to his mouth momentarily stopped which created a pretty funny sight for Qiao Yifan as he sat across his cousin.

Coughing as he felt embarrassed, "Good morning. "He replied.

Giggling in reply, Qiao Yifan began to eat with elegance and charm.

Staring at his cousin, Zhang Yu turned his head away as he frowned.

'What is this?' He thought as he put his hand on his chest.

Noticing something wrong with the ML, Qiao Yifan titled his head cutely as he asked.

"Cousin, what's wrong? " he curiously asked.

Coughing again, Zhang Yu shook his head as he continued to eat.

"Ready to start working at my company?" He turned to Qiao Yifan and asked.

Energetically nodding his head, "Un! Cousin, I'm so excited!!!" He replied.

Unconsciously smiling, Zhang Yu stared at Qiao Yifan before realizing what he's doing.

Frowning, he berated himself for smiling too easily.

"I'm finished!! "Zhang Yu turned to Qiao Yifan and put down his utensil on his half finished meal.

"Then let's go, shall we?"

---

Sitting boredly at the couch in the ML's office, Qiao Yifan waited for the talk between Zhang Yu and his secretary to finish.

While playing a game in his phone, he accidentally heard a few words like : did they agree, they didn't? And We have to make them agree no matter what.

It pique his interest and decided to get involved in it later since he got nothing to do anyway.

He hid a smirk, he's got a feeling something really interesting is going to happen once he got involve there.

Looking at how the ML's secretary got out the room.

He returned to his innocent act and walked towards the ML who was leaning on the table while seriously looking at some files.

"Cousin~ Are you finished yet? When can I start working?" He questioned him.

Glancing at Qiao Yifan, Zhang Yu returned his gaze to the files.

"If you want, you can just not work. My only job for you is to gain knowledge of what you're going to do once you inherit your family's company. You can just watch me and what I do." He said.

Surprise at the long sentence and the method, Qiao Yifan showed a hesitant face.

"I-is that really okay?" He asked.

Nodding, Zhang Yu turned a page.

'Only that way can you be by my side' he silently thought to himself.