Chapter 3

Bri's Pov
I wait on Aubrey to get back in the room and I get on my phone and I call Jerome and we talk for a little while. Aubrey walks back in the room and I tell Jerome I'll see him tomorrow. Aubrey looks at me "Bri I know you want me to leave Dylan and I know that I should,but it's hard." I look at her and I can tell she wants to cry I move over to her and I hug her. "I do but it's up to you and I'll support whatever decision you make". I look at her "I just want you to be happy Aubrey and he's not making you happy anymore." She wipes her eyes and looks at me "I know you do and yeah he's not." I look at her "let's watch a movie." I get the remote and I turn on the tv and I put it on Netflix and I find a movie. 1 hour later I look over and I see Aubrey sleeping I turn the tv off and I hear noises coming from downstairs. I get up and I walk out the room and I walk downstairs and look at Dylan "what the fuck you got going on, and who the hell is this?" Dylan pushes the girl off of him "it's not what it looks like Bri." I grab the girl by her hair and I walk to the door and I push her outside and I close and lock the door back. I walk over to Dylan and I glare at him and I walk pass him and walk upstairs and I see Aubrey standing at the top of the stairs with tears in her eyes. I walk over to her and we walk back in the room. She looks at me "I'm leaving him, I can't keep doing this Bri." I look at her "I know,I know."
Aubrey's Pov
I wake up and I hear Bri yelling and cursing so I get up and I walk out the room and I stand at the top of the stairs. Bri walks back upstairs and we walk back in the room. I start crying and Bri hugs me. My phone rings and I wipe my eyes and it's a text from Justin. I look at Bri "you told Justin?" Bri looks at me "no girl,why?" I look at Bri "he texted me that's all". Bri looks at me "well text him back duh." I look at Bri and I get my phone and I text him back.
Phone convo
Justin: hi beautiful I was just thinking about you and I wanted to talk to you.
Me: hi Justin
Justin: how are you?
Me: I'm ok
Justin: why just ok?
Me: relationship problems
Justin: I hope everything works out
Me: yeah,but I'm free tomorrow at 3 so can we hang out then?
Justin: yeah that sounds like a plan
Me: I'll see you tomorrow then
End of convo
I softly smile and I put my phone on the charger and Bri looks at me "Mhm he got you smiling already." I look at Bri and I throw a pillow at her "shut up we just friends." I lay down in the bed and close my eyes and I fall asleep.
                      Dylan's Pov
I walk upstairs and walk in me and Aubrey's room and I lay down and stare up at the ceiling. I think to myself and I turn on the tv and I watch tv for a little while until I fall asleep. The next morning.                                I wake up and I check the time and I get up and I walk in the bathroom and I turn on the shower and close the door and I take off my clothes and I get in the shower. I take a shower and I get out and I dry off and I put on my clothes and I brush teeth and I walk out the bathroom and I walk out the room and I walk to the guest room and I knock on the door. I look up and I see Bri standing in the doorway "where Aubrey?" Bri looks at me "she don't want to talk to you." I walk off and I go downstairs and I walk outside and I get in my car. I get my phone and call Chris
Phone convo
Me: wassup bro
Bro Chris: wassup
Me: you ready to follow Aubrey
Bro Chris: yeah bro,they still at the house right?
Me: yeah bro
Bro Chris: aight I'll be over there in a min
End of convo