Chapter 5

Justin's Pov
I get up off the couch and I look at Aubrey and I walk over to her and hug her. She hugs me back and pulls away. I hold her hand "you ready?" She nods her head. Her best friend Bri walks over to me. "you better bring her back in one piece." I look at Aubrey and then i look at Bri "don't worry she good with me,I got her." Aubrey softly smiles and I lead her out the door. We walk outside and I help her get in my car and She put on her seatbelt. I get in the car and I put on my seatbelt and I drive off towards the park. Aubrey looks at me "we're just going to the park or?" I glance over at her "don't worry I got you shorty and you'll see." She looks out the window and then she looks behind us. "you do know someone's following us right?" I look in my mirror and I look over at her and I hold her hand. I park on the side of the road and i look at her "stay here". I get out the car and I walk up to the car and I knock on the window. The man rolls the window down and I look at him "why you following us bro?" He gets out the car and he looks at me. "I'm following Aubrey cause her boyfriend told me to." Aubrey gets out the car and walks over to us and looks at Chris. "he's not my boyfriend anymore". She grabs my hand and looks at me "come on let's go". We walk back to the car and I help her get in and I walk around to my side and I get in the car and I look at her. "you were suppose to stay in the car." She looks at me. "well you was taking too long and it's hot". I laugh and I start back driving . We get to the park and we get out the car and I hold her hand and we walk over to the benches and sit down. I look at her "has anyone ever told you, how beautiful you are?" She looks at me and she looks away shyly and blushes. "I'm for real I'm not just saying that to get in your pants." She looks at me "Mhm that's what they all say." I look at her "I'm different from the niggas you use to."
                      Aubrey's Pov
We arrive at the park and we sit on the benches and he looks at me. "has anyone ever told you, how beautiful you are?" I  look at him shyly and blush. I'm for real I'm not just saying that to get in your pants." I  look at him and say "Mhm that's what they all say." He looks at me. "I'm different from the niggas you use to."I look at him "prove it cause actions speak louder than words." He looks at me "you right." I look at him "tell me about you." Justin looks at me. "Well I'm 23 I work at footlocker,I have a niece and I live alone. I play football for fun." He looks at me and I look back at him. " I'm Aubrey and I'm 22 I just recently got out of a 2 year relationship, I have trust issues because of my ex, I work at forever 21 and during my free time I dance." He looks at me "you got to show me a dance move or 2 sometime." I look at him "Mhm maybe if you're lucky." He gets up and holds his hand out for me "it's getting late,we should get going." I stand up and I take his hand and he leads me to his car. I get in the car and I put on my seatbelt and I wait for him to get in the car.
                       Dylan's Pov
I get to the house and I walk inside and I walk upstairs and I wait on Destiny. I go in the closet and I see Aubrey's side is empty and I get my phone and I call her but she doesn't answer. I hang up and I call Chris
Phone convo
Me: wassup bro
Bro Chris: wassup
Me: did you find out who Aubrey with
Bri Chris: yeah she with some nigga and she told me that y'all not together anymore
Me: I can't believe she actually left me
Bro Chris: dang man
End of convo
I sit in bed and I wait on Destiny. I turn on the tv and I find a movie to watch and I text Aubrey and I wait on her to reply. I hear a knock on the door and I get up and I walk downstairs and I open the door and I pull Destiny inside and we go upstairs and lay in the bed.
                     Justin's Pov
I get in the car and I put on my seatbelt and I drive off and I look over at Aubrey and I see her rolling her eyes at her phone. "That's your ex." She looks at me "Yeah I guess he didn't get the memo." I look at her and she looks back at me "what Justin,why you looking at me like that?" I smile "Mhm no reason but are you hungry." She nods her head. I drive to Applebee's and I park and get out and I walk around to her side and I open the door for her and hold out my hand. She takes my hand and gets out the car and we walk inside of Applebee's and wait to be seated. The waitress walks over to us and tells us to follow her to our table. We sit down and I look at her "Do you know what you want?" She looks at me "Yeah, a sweet tea and boneless hot wings." I look at the waitress and I order our food and drinks. I look at Aubrey and her phone rings. She looks at me "it's just Bri but I'll see her when we get back." I look at her "you sure cause you can take it." She nods her head and the waiter brings us our food and drinks and we start eating. We finish eating and she gets out her wallet but I stop her "nah I got it, you don't have to pay for anything". She looks at me "you sure and I'll pay you back." I get up and I hold out my hand and she takes it and we walk out the restaurant and back to my car. I open the door for her and I walk around to my side and I get in and I drive to Bri's house. I look over at her "you don't have to pay me back." She looks at me "but I want to." We arrive at Bri's house and we both get out and walk inside and Jerome gets up and pulls me to the side. "How was it?" I look at him "I had a great time with her." Aubrey walks over to us "Justin,Bri wants you." I look at her and I walk over to Bri. Bri looks at me "she had a great time,so I wanted to thank you." I look at Bri " you don't have to thank me." Aubrey walks over to us and looks at Bri "you gone take me back to my hotel?" I look at Aubrey and I look at Bri. Bri gets up and walks upstairs and puts on her shoes and grabs her keys. I look at Aubrey "why you staying at a hotel?" She looks at me "it's just temporary,don't worry".