personality and looks

Indiel is a Dark Elf, and the Queen of Maltrocitus.

She has a much more nimble body type, with no stray or extra fat. She seemed to have quite an athletic build.

She is very agile, and very quick on her feet. As an Elf she naturally had a quicker speed and reflexes compared to humans and some other creature's.

Indiel has a very powerful attitude, and doesn't often take orders from anyone, unless its her king and husband, Tolnar, or unless the order is reasonable.

She can very commonly be somewhat jealous of other female elves, so don't take it too personally if she acts rude around or to you.

Her hair is a jet black, and her eyes a crystal like cloudy grey. She is almost always seen wearing a coat like top with a baggy hood and long back to it which ends at around her ankles and is split straight up through the center. In the front it only has three buttons, however only ever keeps one closed. This shows most of her chest and stomach. For pants she normally wears just a black pair of shorts and to cover her breasts, a black, bra like top that tied behind her neck like a swim top would. Her boots are made from a daek black leather that ended mid thigh, leaving only part of her thighs exposed. When just out hunting she would keep some simple thick armor on her shoulders and arms, and around her back and chest but that was about it,  however in battle her armor was much different.