a normal morning (for us at least)

Ami's Pov 

as I walked down the hall to my bedroom I heard the others downstairs causing a ruckus our neighbours must hate us.

when I got back to my room outside was an oval glass container filled with the cream, mental note thank Penelope later.

I picked the container up,  turned the handle the nob to my room I walked over to my bathroom and put my container in the glass cabinet placing it down carefully.

I walked back into my room grabbed a black fallout boy t-shirt, some black jeans and my old red scarf. (even though it's the summer)

I slowly undressed trying to avoid the massive carved heart scarred deep into my back after that delicate procedure I slowly change into my clothes for the day.

I grabbed my perfume bottle and sprayed it onto my frail pale skin. 

after brushing my hair I left my room and headed to the dining room trying not to slip and fall the whole way.

Nathaniel's Pov 

I heated the oven, I grabbed the frying pan from the cupboard, I received the correct ingredients from their places.

mission pancake is a go.

cookies pov 

after my nice refreshing hot shower, I got changed into the clothes that ami had left out for me.

god, she knows me to well she left out one of my favourite outfits, a light blue tank top and white jean shorts.

I changed carefully to avoid irritating the big heart scar on my back.

after changing I wrapped my blonde hair up in a towel I slipped my fluffy slippers on and headed to the stairs, once there I saw ami struggling to get down the stairs (she must still be half asleep) 

I giggled then asked "ami would you like some help there" 

" no, I can get down myself" she huffed, that stubborn child in a red scarf 

  I walked over to her and slung her over my shoulder and almost instantly she started punching and kicking me trying to get me to put her down (and it hurts) this girl honestly!.

jaspers pov

I and Oliver were sitting at the table having a stare off while Penelope sat reading one of those things what were they called oh yeah! a book ( never read one in my life).

I suddenly heard the door open and the stench of im going to kill my twin and Oliver later smell suddenly flooded my nose, me and oli simultaneously turned around and saw Cookie with Ami slung over her shoulder kicking and well not screaming because she hasn't screamed in any manner since the incident.

Oliver instantly took action and stood up,

Olivers pov 

Cookie had Ami slung over her shoulder grr.

I walked up to her and grabbed Ami taking her into a princess carry in my arms and walked back to my seat and sat her on my lap.

the other began to talk to each other once Cookie took her seat when Ami asked.

"um Oliver can I go sit in my own seat" 

" no" I answered bluntly 

" well, you're going to have to Oliver Oakland because breakfast is ready" a suddenly stern Nathaniel was standing at the doorway with three plates of pancake stacks.

I let Ami go knowing that if I didn't that the tiny little video game addict wouldn't give me my food. 

Ami stood up and walked over to nat and grabbed took two of the plates of deliciousness and set them down the table Nathaniel did the same with the plate of pancakes he had. the two of them retreated back to the kitchen returning with Nathaniel holding bowls of fruit and a bottle of syrup and Ami had a carton of orange juice and a two-litre bottle of iron bru as well as six glasses.

Ami's Pov

after helping Nathaniel set the food down on the table, we all dug in.

as always Nathaniel's cooking is amazing.

"so guys are we walking to school today or are we taking the banana bus," Penelope asked while shovelling food down her throat.

"how about a vote" Cookie suggested 

( she probably already knows the turn out of this vote, cheater!)

"ok then all in favour of walking say unicorns," Jasper said he then continued to say unicorns with Penelope.

"well it seems we are getting the banana to school" I concluded

"meet back here in ten minutes," Nathaniel said

"but, but we're not done yet... " the twins complained 

but I and everyone else were away to grab our colourful backpacks.