Quick A/N & Story Introduction

A/N (Author's Note)
Hey guys! This is my first story on Wattpad.. Iv'e been on Quotev for a while and written stories on there, but here I am~ I wanted a Yandere Simulator one, so in this part I'm going to explain the storyline. (I don't want you to get confused, so this part is kinda important). I really hope this won't get 0 reads lol😂 Enjoy!

⚠️WARNING: This story contains murder, smoking and violence. It's also themes as ghosts and demons.

Different Rival Eleminations!

First week: Osano Najimi

Osano is your childhood friend who youv'e done almost everything with. He is a Tsundere, witch means he is in love but hides it with angriness. And he is in love with you, Y/n Yamada.
«It's not like I like you..or anything! BAKA!! And by the way, I want you to meet me under the Sakura Tree on Friday.. Yes, it's IMPORTANT!»

Second week: Amao Odayqka

Amao is your new friend, the leader of the Cooking Club. He is kind and sweet, and would help you with anything. He is a great friend, but he wants to be something more, Y/n.
«Senpai~Chan! I can learn you how to bake cookies! ..Wow...You are such a great cook— Do you want to join the club? That'd be great!»

Third week: Kizano Sonobu
Kizano Sonobu, the leader of the Drama Club. At first, he seems snobby, but you then realize he is a good friend. Maybe a good boyfriend too?
«On stage you have to smile! Be confident with yourself! Don't let anybody drag you down, Y/n Senpai. I'm always here for you.»

Fourth week: Oko Ruto
You meet Oko in the fourth week. He is very shy, and most people think he's wierd. But Y/n doesen't. That's one reason why he loves you!..Also he is the Occult Club leader, and is interested in demons and other 'haunted' creatures.
«We are about to summon a demon. What? You'd like to join us? Almost no one does...Thank you, Y/n Senpai..»

Fivth week: Aso Rito
The Sports Club Leader, Aso Rito, likes you? All the Girls whine about how fast, strong and handsome he is. But when you, Y/n get to know him, you understand that he is insecure. Can you help him?
«Senpai~Chan! Your'e fast! How about we go for a run together? Cool! This time I can't bet that I'd win. Heh.»

Sixth week: Mujo Kina
The substitute nurse in the sixth week. You won't be seeing him around before that. But when you do after getting hurt and meet him in the infirmary, you start to get feelings for him. He does, too.
«Come visit me anytime! You know I'm happy to take care of you.. But are you feeling okay? Your face is completly red!»

Seventh week: Mido Rana
Mido is the substitute English teacher of the seventh week. He is happy to help you with any problem, maybe a little too happy for being your..teacher.
«You know what? If you have the correct answer to this question, I give you a reward ;)»

Eight week: Osorō Shidesu
Osorō Shidesu. Leader of the delinquents at school. Brave, bold and even has a soft side just for you, Y/n~
«You got something you wanna say?! Then say that to my face. Y/n Senpai.. It's true, you are the reason of these murders. I hope they don't go after you next time. But don't worry. I'll keep you safe.»

Ninth week: Hanako Yamada
Your sister doesen't want you to love someone, because if you do, you'll be busy with them. Instead, she's here to save you from these relationships! Well atleast that's what she thinks she's doing..
«Senpai-Chan! Iv'e been waiting for you! I wanted to tell you this..Look, let's not get into relationships, shall we? Then we can have sister time all alone! Sounds fun, right??»

Tenth week: Megamo Saiko
Student council president and hero of the school is now back from 'Important Family Buisness'. He is the most powerful of all rivals, the most powerful of everybody, really. Confident, stern and fair as he is, maybe he can save the school (and you) from this murdering monster?
«Senpai, as soon as we stop the murderer and the school is safe, how about we spend some time togheter.. just you and me? It's been a hard time for a while. And I won't give up until I know your'e safe.»

Yandere of Story: Ayano Aishi
Ayano Aishi, nicknamed Yandere Chan, (which obviously fits) is your Kohai at 16 years old (you are 18) and she has a secret crush on you. No, she doesen't have a crush on you. She is obessed with you. She can't live without you. She is planning to kill all the rivals listed up here, before they can confess their feelings to you. You don't know anything about this, but Megamo does.
«S-s-enpai.. I..uh.. I wanted to tell you that..eh— you look fantastic! A-as always..»

A/N (IMPORTANT BEFORE READING!)

• All rivals are male except Hanako.
• Yandere Chan is lesbian in this story while you are bisexual

• The reason why you are bisexual is because both male and female loves you, and as their Senpai, it's a chance you like them back.

• Not every rival is getting killed so chill :)

Yandere Dev is the owner of Yandere Simulator. He made the male rivals as an april fools joke, but I kinda liked it. I dropped Yandere Kun since I wanted Ayano to be in this, so I guess she's a lesbian. Last but not least, I am trying to make the story unique from other Ayano x Reader, so please make yourself comfortable and read the next part.

Ayano~