17

It is finally the morning of Edward and Bella's wedding. I'm leaving for Italy when the vows are finished.

I am wearing a green romper with some bejeweled heels, and I'm carrying a light brown purse. I'm wearing a small golden necklace as my jewelry of choice.

I step into the backyard, where the guests are all taking their seats. I sit beside Jasper, and he grins over at me. None of them have spoken to me since I checked on Jacob, and practice fought with Paul. So, that's what's made me decide to move to Volterra. Plus, I want to be with my mate once and for all.

Edward is nervously messing with his fingers on the staged area, a minister is standing behind him. The bridal march begins, and Edward perks up immediately. The French doors open, and Bella steps out with her father. Charlie Swan, forks chief of police.

Edward's eyes lock with Bella's as she looks forward, you can tell she's nervous. Both of them are nervous, but both are very happy. Bella finally reaches her fixing to be husband, and Edward grabs her hands.
--

"You're serious about leaving, huh?" Emmett ask as he walks me to the taxi out front, after the vows.

"I need to be with my mate." I admit. "I miss Marcus."

Emmett pulls me into a brotherly hug, he almost doesn't let me go. "Have a safe trip, Santiago. Be safe, and don't get pregnant."

I scoff before shoving Emmett, and I get into the taxi. The driver takes off, knowing how ready I am to get out of Forks, Washington. I'm buying an all new wardrobe in Italy, with the help of Chelsea and Sulpicia.

The American taxi driver drives an hour before pulling into the Port Angeles airport, and parks in the front. I pay the man what he's owed, and I hurridlt catch my plane to Florence.
12 hours later.

Felix and Demitri are both at the airport in Florence, waiting for my arrival. It is normally just Felix, but I guess they know that move is permanent.

The Volturi castle comes into view after about an hour and a half of Felix's slow driving. For a vampire who doesn't get hurt, Felix is a very safe driver.

Demitri walks me to the throne room as soon as we enter the main doors, leaving Felix eyind to park the car and guard the main doors. Aro and Caius are the only ones in the room when Demitri and I arrive.

"Logan!" Caius muses, smiling. "You've come to us. Good, Marcus was wanting to ask you a question."

Marcus comes into the room, and he lights up when he notices he standing in front of the three thrones. He flashes over, and stops right in front of me. Marcus's cold finger tips brush across my skin before he gets down on one knee, and stares into my eyes.

"Will you marry me, Logan Grace Santiago?" Marcus ask. (sorry for not writing some proposal speech or whatever, but I'm terrible at those.) 

"Yes, I'll marry you, Marcus Volturi." I say before the royal vampire slides a Ruby engagement ring over my finger.

Marcus stands after the ring is on my finger, and he looks down at me

Marcus stands after the ring is on my finger, and he looks down at me. "Our wedding will be in a month."

I smile. "Sounds perfect, Marcus."

This proposal makes me so glad I came back with I did. Caius and Aro are radiant, their smiles shining. Marcus bends down, and he kisses me. The room around us disappears, and it's just us. (everyone really did leave the room).

"You're soon to be a Volturi, Logan." Marcus whispers as he pulls away. "Go, eat."

"I can't wait to get married to you." I reply before I find the kitchen. "Hey, Benny."

"Logan, you're back." Benny chants. "I hear there is a Volturi wedding coming along."

"In a month, I will be marrying Marcus." I reply as he hands me spaghetti pasta with human blood as the sauce. "I'm so happy."

"I'm happy, too, for you." Benny says as he washes the dishes, then sits across from me. "You've brought that Vampire back to life again, Logan. We are all pleased that you're here. Jane just doesn't show hey emotions well."

"I understand." I say. "I'm happy to be here. Marcus is my life now."

Benny smiles at me before he grabs my now empty plate, and he washes it. "I'll make a blood cake for the vampires, and a red velvet for the humans. I'll label it."

"Good idea." I say simply before I go to the room I share with Marcus.

I simply straddle my vampire fiancee, and I stare into his bright red eyes. He is recently fed. He places his hands on my thighs as I rest my head on his empty chest. The soundless chest doesn't bother me, I've grown used to it. Vampires has no heartbeats.

Marcus sings a short Italian lullaby, and it it actually outs me to sleep pretty quickly.