luke imagine for kylee

I had met a guy name Michael Clifford on Xbox. It had been months of playing video games with him, when he invited me to meet him and his band.  They were going to be in town tomorrow and i was supper stoked to see him in person.

 Today was the day i would meet him. I picked out a black sleeping with sirens tank top and white skinny jeans. I curled my purple hair. I started to put on some make up. i put on black eyeliner and mascara to my my blue-grey eyes pop. When i as done my mom drove me to the venue. I went up to get my tickets from the lady and she said i was suppose to go backstage.

 As soon as I got back stage, I saw Michael. He ran up and hugged me. I hugged him back. He introduced me to all the boys. Ashton, Calum, and Luke all were nice, but Luke caught my eye. He was super sweet, funny, and not to mention cute. Luke and i talked until they had to go on stage. I watched them do their concert from backstage. Luke looked over at me and dedicated a song to me. i blushed as he did this.

 When the concert was over i hugged all of them telling them good job. Even though they were sweaty. When we were in the dressing room, the boys had took all the seats. " come here kylee." Luke said. I looked at him confused. he patted his lap, motioning for me to sit on his lap. I sat on his lap. he wrapped his arms around my waist. " Luke, it's funny how i invited this beautiful girl here and you get her." Michael said. I started blushing and giggling. Luke just hide his face in my back. " hey let's play truth or dare." Ashton yelled. We all agreed. After a few rounds calum asked, " Luke, truth or dare?"

" truth" Luke said. " okay. do you like kylee?" calum asked. Luke was quite for a minute and then answered, "yes. i do " i looked down blushing. i felt his finer on my chin, he made look at him. he kissed me and i kissed back.All you could hear were the boys hollering and cheering. he started smiling into the kiss, which made me smile. After that kiss the game was over.

 My phone started ringing, it was my mom. She was here to pick me up. I got up and told them all bye. As i was walking away, Luke ran after me. " can i have your number?" he asked with his hands in his pockets. I handed him my phone. he smiled and gave me his. we exchanged numbers and talked all night. i still replay that night in my head all the time.