Chapter 3

Disclaimer: we all know Stephanie Meyers created the wonderful thing known as Twilight, only the plot is mine

Esme's POV

I can't believe she knows about me being a vampire! I can't believe that she is a panther shifter! I only thought there were wolf shifters like the pack on the reservation! It breaks my heart a little that my mate thinks that her being a shifter would change how I feel, but what am I supposed to say to Carlisle?

"Bella I..." I get cut off by a humongous crash and my giant glass window shattering into a million pieces. Man, I really liked that window. WAIT, BELLA!

"Bella! Are you okay?!" I yell. I really hope she's okay, I won't be able to live with myself if she gets hurt.

"I'm fine Esme, but can you get your husband off of me," she replies. Why would Carlisle do such a thing to her? He doesn't know if she's human or not, he could've killed her. HE COULD'VE KILLED MY MATE! I walk in to a sight that makes the venom boil in my veins. All I see is Carlisle with lipstick smeared all over his face and a few buttons of his shirt undone trying to bite my mate, my Bella.

"Carlisle Cullen, you will get off of her right this instant! What is wrong with you?!" I scream at him. Next thing I know all of my children are standing behind me except for golden boy Edward who you can tell wants to be where Carlisle is right now.

"What is going on in here?" asks my pixie child Alice. You can tell she's very confused . Did she not see this in a vision?

"Oh hey Alice," Bella replies nonchalantly while trying to keep Carlisle off of her. "I was just telling Esme about me and knowing that you guys are vampires when I got thrown through that window and Carlisle still trying to suck my blood." We all just kinda stare at her. Even Carlisle stopped trying to kill her and just looked at her. Bella just shrugged and flipped him off of her like he weighed nothing and came to stand by me.

"Wow Bella, we're going to be great friends!" yelled Emmett. Rosalie just rolled her eyes and slapped the back of his head.

"Excuse him Bella, he's just a big dork. Anyway, care to explain why you're here and how you know about us?" Rose asked. I'm surprised Rosalie isn't flipping out about her knowing our secret. Maybe it's because she saw that my Bella isn't human. Wait, "my" Bella. Where did that come from?

" I'm here because I found my imprint in Esme," she says, and with that they all turn to gape at me.

"What? Don't look at me like that," I say. "It's clear me and Carlisle aren't mates, I mean look at him. He looked like he was about to have sex with someone who wasn't me and we all know he's been leaving early and staying late when he didn't need to."

"Esme love, you need to calm down," Bella says. I didn't even realize that my hands were clinched up in balls and I was slowly walking towards Carlisle with a snarl on my face. Bella slowly walks up to me and pulls me into a hug. Immediately my hands unclinch and wrap around her neck while hers go around my waist. I didn't realize that Bella was a couple inches taller than me until now, not that I mind. I like that she's taller than me.

"That's it love, just relax," she whispers in my ear. She slowly starts rubbing my back up and down getting me to fully relax into her embrace.

"Sorry Bells, he got me so mad. By the way Carlisle, we are through. I want you to get your stuff and get out of my house and my life." How do he cheat on me. He should've been an actual man and just said that we weren't mates and left me alone.

"Why do you want me to leave Esme, we're mates you know this," Carlisle says. He's trying to use that voice that made me weak, but not anymore. I'm not falling for his tricks anymore. I have my true love here with me now so I don't need him lying to me.

"Get out of my house now!" I yell. "Go back to the person you were going to have sex with and leave me and my mate and my family alone." There, that should put him in his place.

"How could you talk to your husband and mate that way?" Edward asks. Oh great little golden boy here just has to open his mouth.

"Edward get out and live with him too. I'm tired of your crap. All you do is complain and complain about being lonely and not having a mate."

"OHHH YOU JUST GOT BURNED!!!!" yelled Emmett and Jasper. Oh how I love my boys. "Ow you didn't have to smack me!" they yelled at their mates when they smacked them on the back of the head. How do they keep saying the same thing at the same time? Creepy if you ask me.

"Fine I'll leave with my son Edward," Carlisle begins, "but so you know there's thing about panther shifters you should know about." I feel Bella tense and she starts to hiss.

"Don't you dare say anything Carlisle. It's not your place to tell her, it's mine," she growls menacingly.

"Your little Bella here has a dick," Edward says. I guess he must've read Carlisle's mind. Wait what?

"Bella is that true?" I ask. How is this possible?

"Yes it is," she whispers while looking down letting her arms fall off of my back taking a step back. I instantly miss the contact of her around me.

"Bella honey." I go to reach out to her but she backs up.

"I... I need to go," she says and takes out the door.

"Look at what you did you monsters! Get out of my house! BOTH OF YOU!" I roar at them. With that they grab their things and hurry out of the house.

"Esme?" Alice calls.

"Yes dear?" I question her turning to look at her.

"Does that information make you see Bella different? I was really beginning to like her," she says while my other children nod in agreement.

"No it doesn't and I really need your help finding her. Will you guys help me?" I ask.

"Of course we will," says Rose.

"Let's go get Esme's mate back!" screams Emmett as he turns and starts to run out the door. Let's go get my Bella back.

A/n: here's a longer chapter for you guys I hope you enjoyed it. I'm really enjoying writing for you guys again.