Chapter 7

Esme's POV

Well Bella just passed out, isn't that a lovely way to start things off. I guess I can understand her being very nervous about this whole situation, I mean I would be too. I'm just glad Bella doesn't have any kids that I need to be worried about meeting. I'm a vampire so I can't pass out, there's no telling what I would do if I was in her shoes.

"Is she going to be okay Esme?" asks Alice. Awww she cares for my sweet Bella.

"I'm sure she'll be just fine Alice. She's just a little nervous and shocked about suddenly becoming a mother figure to four vampires. Put yourself in her shoes and how would you guys react?" There, that should make them not laugh at Bella whenever she wakes up. I should probably go out her in our bed though instead of just leaving her laying here on the ground.

"I think I'm going to go take her to our room." I pull her up into my arms and speed run into our room. I gently lay her down in the bed and cuddle up next to her. Being a vampire I can't sleep, but laying this close to my mate is very relaxing. I can't believe I was stupid enough to believe that Carlisle was my mate. I was never this comfortable around him, and he always wanted to have sex. He never wanted to cuddle with me, which sucked.

An hour or so later, Bella began to stir. Finally she's getting up. Although I am quite sad, she's a very comfy and warm pillow.

"Ugh what happened?" Bella asked. Awww she's so cute.

"Well dear, it turns out that when you get very nervous you pass out for about an hour and a half," I chuckle.

"It's not funny love," she pouts. It's so cute that I can't help but lean in and give her a little kiss.

"I'm sorry hun, but you're so cute when you pout. I'll try to calm you down better next time so you won't pass out," I tell her.

"Meh I'll be okay from now on. I probably should've told you that I suffer from panic and anxiety attacks, but now you know," she says ashamed. She pulls out of my embrace and sits on the edge of the bed with her head down.

"Hey Bella it's okay." I scoot over closer to her. "This doesn't make me love you any less. You're still my mate, and my little shifter."

"I love you too Esme." She turns around and lays on me. She's very warm, and it feels nice to actually hold someone. I can hear her fast heartbeat and it fills me with a since of pride. This is my mate, and she doesn't care if I don't have a heartbeat and if I'm not technically alive. She loves me for me and I love her for who she is. Bella Swan is my one true love.

THE END!!!!

A/n: And that's the end guys. I know it's short, but I wanted to test the waters before I started a longer book like the first book I wrote. I hope you all enjoyed this small cute book and I'll try to get another one started soon! If any of you guys just want to talk, I'm here. I don't have a life, I'm a very single lonely girl and I could always use some new friends since mine always leave. Either comment on here, or send me a message it doesn't matter. Well until next time

PEACE OUT!