Surprise

"Hello Everyone!!!!! It's been a while, hasn't it?!" two loud voices occupied the room.

"H-Haru?!" exclaimed some of the Asami siblings. "H-Hikaru?!" the Asahina siblings exclaimed.

"We're also here too..." another two voices said.

"Naruki?!" "Natsume?!" The twins of each family also exclaimed.

"Hehe. Don't forget about me!!" a sweet feminine voice called out as she waved from the top floor of the building. "You look like an idiot, Fumi." a cocky voice also sounded.

'I wasn't expecting some of them to come home... I just bought their presents for when we do meet...' Erato thought to himself. "Fumi-chan!!! Fuuto!!" Erato suddenly shouted, making both of them look at him.

"Gahh!! Erato. What are you doing here?!" Fuuto replied. "Erato-kun!!! It's great to see you again!!!" Fumi shouted as she tackled the golden-eyed idol for a hug.

"I swear, Fumi. Can you get anymore louder than that?!" Fuuto said, his tone being sarcastic as he rolled his eyes and headed to where the two other idols were.

"Okay!!! The third event starts now~!!!" Erato happily exclaimed as he stepped up on the stage that just magically appeared in the house. He held the earpiece that functioned as his microphone and placed it properly on his ear. He removed his over shirt to reveal a light blue costume. The costume looked like it was made for a prince. The lights closed, only the lights on the stage lit up.

"A story we shall tell, from folklore long ago" He begun to sing "Let us tell a great, fantastic, tremendous fairy tale... Suddenly I open my eyes to see a white hare, taking off in such a hurry, so I shall chase after..." He continued. The stage had  been prepared, it had clear green grass, a forest near him and a huge castle beyond the thick forest.

"Ticka-tocka-ticka-tocka, gotta make haste, or I'm gonna be late!" Tsubaki's voice followed after him. The white haired seiyuu also made his way to the stage as he wore some white rabbit ears and held onto a golden pocket watch and spinning the watch in the process.

"Oh, ticka-tocka-ticka-tocka, I've had enough interruptions! Come, ticka-tocka-ticka-tocka, time is only marching on! I, the rabbit, have no time to hare!" -Tsubaki

"Say, what on earth is going on that you're in such a hurry? Have you an important date? A somewhere, a someone, and a someplace?" -Erato

"Why yes! And when it comes to tick-tock-time she is quite severe!" -Tsubaki

"That bad?"-Erato

""Yes indeed!" Because "she" is the QUEEN! Dilly-dally, such and such, tick-tock - anyway I have no time! If you want to talk, just save it for another day!" -Tsubaki

Before Tsubaki could run off, Erato stopped him in his tracks. "Well then, just tell me one thing...why at a time like this are you singing so cheerfully?" 

"Why this is MUSICLAND!!!"

"Musicland?"

"Yes, musicland"

"A wonderland!"

"Because this... is musicland! If you'll excuse me, I'll be off! Farewell, until we meet again!"

"Waaiiiit!!!!" But, unfortunately, this time, Erato didn't reach him as Tsubaki went off somewhere he didn't know.

"Oh, what a wondrous world this must be... What could be waiting ahead of me I wonder?"