Our Concert and Their Concern

Hi Everyone!! Before you start with the story, I have a favor to ask of all of you lovely readers! Please like my facebook page >.<

https://www.facebook.com/Kaoruniichan?ref=hl

And also, the new version of a Tale Of A Princess is now uploaded!!! Please read if you're interested!

Okay, thanks in advance~!

"Shiki~!!!" Erato sung as he run across the park towards the black-haired boy and his pet. "Good morning, Hiromi." The boy greeted, forming a cute smile on his lips.

"Just call me Rato." He smiled, patting the younger boy's head. "R-Rato..." Shiki stuttered, fidgeting with the hem of his light brown cardigan.

"Hey, thanks for bringing Lucia with you." "No problem, but, why did you want me to bring her along?" He questioned, looking up at Erato while tilting his head a bit to the right.

"As I said before, I want to get to know her. Lucia." He held out his hand, the teal-feathered parrot looked at it and gingerly climbed onto it. "Wow! Lucia has always been shy around new people." Shiki proudly exclaimed, looking at his pet who was now placed on Erato's left shoulder, the right being occupied by a certain raven.

"Let's go?" Erato beamed, looking at the parrot's master who nodded in reply. The two went to a rental studio that allowed pets inside.

They set up the mic and Shiki stood in front of an electric piano. Familiarizing himself with the piano, he smiled and gave a nod to Erato.

"Three little words are all I need~~" Erato begun with Shiki playing a gentle tune, Rave and Lucia stared at them in surprise. "Three little words that'll make me tear~~" he continued, glancing over to Shiki who nodded his head once, the piano music then started to turn a bit faster than the gentle sound.

"If ever~ you were to find those three little words~! I'll come smile at you like the world's all yours!" Erato sung, reaching out his hand to the air as if there was an imaginary audience in front of them.

After that, the music of the piano became louder and faster but it still kept a gentle tune that was perfect for such a song. "You're like a rainbow, shining after depression~(depression~)" Shiki echoed after Erato.

"You're like the flowers in Spring, so colorful~(colorful), so blooming~(blooming)" Shiki continued to sing as back-up.

The piano music then slowed down to the notes that were made at the start.

"The world wasn't made in just a day~

But our love will be built along the way~

Holding hands like newly wed couples~

As we lay down on the grass, like tired little children,

Laughing our hearts out, 'til tears come out~

Solemnly thinking about our partner~

Thoughts like "we'll be forever~" the song soon came to stop, the two stared at each other, panting as they smiled and gave a fist pump to the air.

"We did it!" They both shouted, just then, a soft knock was heard on the other side of the door. Erato quickly put on his dark sunglasses and his scarf. The door opened and it revealed a worker of the rental studio.

"You have 5 minutes to clean up." The man bowed and left the two. "Shall we?" Erato asked, they cleaned up the mess they made even if it was just a few and made their way to the park they met up earlier.