them.

| T H E  B E G I N N I N G |

X.
location: the spade
3 years ago

I'll never forget the moment I first laid eyes on her. I was sitting at the bar of The Spade, Amsterdam's most notorious strip club with a scotch in my hand, when I caught a glimmer of silver out of the corner of my eye.

Holy shit... What a woman. The way she moved had me in a trance. I remembered I stopped breathing for a few seconds, just enraptured by her presence... her beauty.

The red lit space was full of girls doing the same job, showing the same amount of skin, but none quite captured the room the way that she did. Her movements were seductive but graceful- risqué but classy.  She glided around her pole effortlessly. Her eyes were closed and she was lost in the moment, letting the music take her to a different place.

What was this beautiful angel doing in a demon's playground?

The girl landed back on her two feet and then she opened her eyes. Her gaze landed on me and right then and there I knew I was fucked. If her body made me want to sin, her eyes were what booked my ticket straight to hell.

I don't recall how I had gotten there, but the next thing I knew I had found myself sat down in front of her platform, looking up in awe. Her eyes never left mine as she left her spot on the pole and slowly got on her knees. She started crawling towards me, ignoring the bills and catcalls being thrown at her- stalking toward me like a predator to its prey. I gulped as she reached the end of the stage, both of us leaning towards each other. She was so close I could feel her breath on my lips. I was too lost in her eyes to notice that she reached for my scotch. She backed away and necked the rest of my drink before tossing the glass at my feet, getting up, and turning her back. I sat there with my jaw dropped as she collected her earnings. As she finished, she peered at me over her shoulder and winked.

The instant she disappeared behind the curtain, I got up and requested a private dance. There was no way I was leaving this club without hearing her voice, without feeling her skin on mine... I was led to a private room containing a leather sofa, a minibar, and a pole. I went straight to the bar to fill up another scotch to ease the mind.

"Thirsty aren't you?" a sweet voice echoed behind me

I tensed, unprepared for the situation so soon. I gulped down the rest of the drink, and poured another one. "Well my drink was stolen earlier, need to compensate." I quirked, still not turning to face her.

I heard a soft giggle and felt goosebumps rise on my skin. I turned around and was floored. The tanned goddess was stood against the door, biting her lip, and twirling her hair in her hand. She changed into all white lingerie, enhancing the innocent air about her. She looked like an angel, and here I was a sinner.

Her eyes, those beautiful doe eyes were scanning my body, trailing over all my tattoos. I smirked as she oh-so-obviously checked me out. By the time her eyes finally reached my face, her gaze diverted as she realised she was caught. Even with the heavy purple lights, I could tell she was blushing- which was not something I expected from a woman of her profession, yet was what drew me in like Icarus to the sun.

She kicked herself off the wall and stalked towards me again. My heart was pounding in my chest as she reached for the glass again, only this time I pulled it out of her reach, causing her to fall onto me. I caught her, both of us gasping with surprise, as again the tumbler fell to the floor completely forgotten. Feeling her in my arms, pressed against my body, there was no feeling like it. I was addicted from the first touch.

At the time, I didn't know what drew me to that club that night, but the moment I locked eyes with her, I knew. It's like my soul had found its missing half, like my heart had gotten the jumpstart it needed to start beating again. After all these years of drowning, I had been graced with a breath of fresh air. And that was all because of her.

Envy.

and so it begins

and so it begins ...
welcome to entertainer everybody. hope you're ready for the ride