trois.

trois: three
fxfxm

Note: again, this book is literally going to be full of sexual content- seriously, like almost every chapter if not all of them. I will not give a warning like this every chapter, as it's redundant. the type of sexual content that will be involved will be mentioned at the top of the chapter, as seen above. If you're uncomfortable with very explicit sexual content- TURN BACK NOW- THIS IS YOUR FINAL WARNING. Reader discretion is advised. 

V.

Turns out he was in a sharing mood, as I soon found myself being absolutely devoured by a gorgeous girl while my man watches.

Let's back track a little...

After I got a little too touchy on the drive home and was scolded for almost making a mess in our very irreplaceable Maserati MC20, X made a call, and we were welcomed to the sight of a BMW M4 waiting in our driveway. Once we parked, the doors opened and out stepped my best friend, Summer. I smirked at the sight of her and turned to look at X, who was already mirroring my gaze.

Summer and I go way back, both of us meeting at our first club jobs at 18. We quickly bonded having both lied about our age at the time, but we were desperate and our skills and looks were enough to sell us. We were the newbies of a competitive club, the babies, and we've stuck together ever since. And when you feel alone together in a new city, of course we got close- closer than one might think. Back then, we could only afford a studio apartment, barely any furniture or food, and as expected, one bed. A couple of tequila-fueled nights turned us best friends to best friends with benefits. Long nights at the club were well worth it because once we got home, we could unwind, taking the stress off of each other.

Once X came in my life, you'd figure things would have to die down, and they did, but not for long. Once I told him about me and Summer's previous arrangement, all he said was, "Let me watch," and from there, well, I don't think I need to explain anymore. He hired her immediately once he opened his club, but she had recently left to take care of family matters. That obviously put our fun on hold, but any time the drop of a call came, we were on again.

"You spoil me too much." I said licking my lips. His eyes followed my tongue and he sucked in a breath, "You know I'd give you the world on a silver platter if I could baby, I only want the best for my girl." He replied as his fingers reached over, tracing my pulse along my neck.

I hum with desire and bite my lip, "Thank you, daddy." His grin widens as he lightly wraps his hand around my throat, "Show me how thankful you are, baby." I smirk as I hear the locks on the door click undone and bat my eyelashes, "Yes, daddy."

With one last longing glance at my man, I exited the car and approached my best friend. Clad in a bustier and denim shorts, my sexy ass best friend met me in the middle, wrapping her arms around me, "Hey there, gorgeous" she said. I smiled hugging her close, settling my arms around her neck while her hands gripped my waist, "Hi there, babygirl" I giggled.

Her eyes trailed down my body as she bit her lip, "I was waiting for that call for a long time V.. I was beginning to think you forgot about me" I sighed, running my fingers along the back of her neck, "Forget about you? Never... You're always at the back of my mind. Things have just been so crazy at The Spade... Forgive me." She smirks, "We'll see about that." She tucks her face into my neck, softly running her lips along my pulse. I let out a soft moan and it's then that I feel another pair of hands at my waist and another face mirroring the same actions on the other side of my neck.

"Let's take this inside ladies, don't wanna give the neighbors a show- well, at least not tonight." X whispers before things get too carried away. Summer breaks away from me and licks her lips, "Lead the way."