Chapter 2

"Are you Antonia?" someone asked. I nodded. I looked up. I stood, still staring at the figure.
         "Y-you're Tony Stark!" I exclaimed. I stood up quickly. I stared at the figure in front of me in awe.
         "Yes, I am. I got a call from a certain Shawn Spencer to help you." he told me.
         "I-I am Antonia Melody Smith. Actually, I go by Toni with an 'i'. I have always wanted to meet you, Mr. Stark." I replied. I saw a black car behind him. I grabbed my suitcases from the bushes.
         "Here, put your bags in the trunk and we will go to my place." Tony said. I placed my bags in the trunk and got in the car. My face felt dry from all the crying. I watched outside the window as the buildings rushed past. I sighed a heavy sigh.
          "Welcome to the Stark Tower." Tony opened my door and I looked at the building in awe. I walked inside the lobby, carrying my suitcases with me. Tony headed to the elevator and I followed. The elevator went up and soon, the doors opened.
          "Tony, you're back!" a girl with red hair walked over to us, "Who's this?"
         "Natasha, this is Antonia. Antonia, this is Natasha Romanoff." Tony stated. I extended my hand to shake hers.
         "Nice to meet you, Miss Romanoff." I told her. She laughed.
         "Please, call me Nat. Do you have a nickname?" she responded.
         "Actually, I go by Toni with an 'i'." I replied. I saw four other people approach us as we walked out of the elevator.
         "Antonia, this is Bruce Banner, Clint Barton, Thor Odinson, and Steve Rogers." Nat gestured to the other people in the room. I smiled and shook all of their hands.
          "Steve's nickname is Capsicle." Tony whispered in my ear. I giggled.
         "Team, this is Antonia, AKA Toni with an 'i'." Nat continued. I saw waves from the others and I waved back. I was extactic inside. I get to live with the Avengers! Tony took me to a room.
         "Here is your room. If you need anything, just ask FRIDAY." Tony told me. I smiled.
          "Thank you." I replied. He walked out of the room. I set my suitcases down on my bed. There was a large window that lead to a small balcony on the far side of the room. There were many shelves. There was also a desk. In one corner, there was a ladder. I walked over and saw a button. I pushed it and the wall opened revealing a closet the went all the way to the celing.
         "Whoa!" I exclaimed. I went back to my suitcase and grabbed my clothes. One by one, I placed them in the closet. I went back to the suitcases and opened the one that had my Spider-Man things in it. I placed the posters on the walls, my figures on the shelves. I stood back and admired my work. I didn't have enough things to decorate the entire room. I can fix that, just buy more posters and things. 
         I fell onto the bed and sighed. All was perfect. Then, I remembered. My dad was in the hospital. I decided to do what Tony said, ask FRIDAY.
         "FRIDAY?" I asked.
         "Yes, Miss Smith?" a voice responded.
          "Please, call me Antonia or Toni. Okay, can you tell me where the hospital is?" I stated.
          "Yes, Antonia." she told me, "Three blocks away."
          "Thanks." I dashed out of the room and into the elevator. I ran towards the hospital. The secretary stopped me.
          "Name?" she asked.
          "Ryan Smith. He's my dad." I told her. She quickly stood. She ushered me to follow. We arrived in a room where my dad was on the bed. I went over to him. I heard the secretary mutter something. I gently shook his hand.
          "What's wrong with him?" I asked, concerned.
          "He's in a coma. They think he's okay, but they just don't know. They did get the bullet out." she told me.
          "Okay, thank you." I said. I walked out of the room and felt my phone vibrate. I pulled it out of my pocket. It was from Shawn. They were just getting on the plane. I kept walking. I felt someone grab me and pull me up. I was scared. Was I being kidnapped?