The Complicated Life of a Youtuber: Negotiations for the Wig

Sophie texted Keefe one final time. 

Sophie: Please give me back the wig! It's an heirloom! 

Keefe: *sarcastically*sure it is

Keefe: Come and get it ;) <3 <3 

Sophie threw her phone down on her bed. She needed to get her wig back, immediately. 

Her grandma had given her the wig a few years ago, and she was coming over the next day. Not that this would normally mean much, but Sophie had *foolishly* promised to show her grandma Youtuber Sophie. Since her grandma lived out of state, they rarely got to see each other. 

Which meant this occasion was much anticipated. 

Sophie pinched the bridge of her nose and shook her head. She glanced at the clock beside her bed. The clock read 8:30 p.m., which meant she had less than 24 hours to get the wig back. 

Should I call Keefe?

Sophie grabbed her phone and dialed him before she could change her turbulent mind. 

"Heyo, what's up?" 

"Is that how you always answer the phone?" Sophie asked, attempting to get on his better side. 

"Depends on who's calling. I expect you want your wig back, Hermione."

"Please Keefe, just give it back. My Grandma's coming over and I promised I'd show her it." 

"That's a better lie than the last one, but I can tell you're fibbing." 

Sophie realized all the times he'd told her she was lying (and was correct) might not have had anything to do with Keefe having super powers( a notion she'd pondered quite a bit). Now she knew he was excellent at sifting her words. 

Only this time he was wrong. Time to pull out the big guns. 

"Keefe, you better give me back my wig, or I'll disown you from the Sophie Foster Fan club." 

A gasp came from the other side. 

"You wouldn't dare! Everyone knows I'm the President!" 

"I was thinking Tam would be an excellent replacement. He's got the hair, he has-" 

"NOOOO!" 

"So, you'll give me back the wig?" Sophie pressed, smug that she'd finally won. 

"No. I need to have some fun. Maybe in a few days." 

"I need it now Keefe!" 

"I seriously doubt that." 

Sophie started clicking on her phone. 

"What are you doing?" Keefe's voice asked, slightly concerned. 

"Just going to congratulate my new President on his position." Sophie said, smiling sadistically. 

"Hello?" Tam voice asked. 

"Hey Tam, this is Sophie. I'm calling to notify you on your new position as President of the Sophie Foster Fan Club." 

"No Tam! Don't accept!" Keefe shouted from his line. Sophie could hear the smirk in Tam voice as he responded. 

"I'm feel so honored. I gladly accept. I just wonder... what made you fire your last one?" 

"NO FOSTER! YOU CAN"T DO THIS!!!" Keefe yelled. 

"I already have." Sophie replied, and hung up on him. She'd always wanted to use that line.