Chapter 3

A few days have passed and I haven't seen Sting. Maybe I really hurt him. Oh well, serves him right for hurting me. I mean I finally give him a chance and he willingly up and leaves me hanging? Who does that? I decide to just continue going about my usual routine and live life as normal. I get up every morning and shower and head to school and everyday after school I hang out with Mira. If I need homework help I ask her but besides that we just enjoy talking and laughing until her parents get home and then I leave.

After about a month me and Mira finally see sting. He comes walking down the street with his head down. He looks really sad. Mira calls out to him and he looks. He gives a weak smile and walks over. I try to smile but can't seem to force one.

"Hey sting! How've you been? We haven't seen you for a while." Mira greets him with a hug.

"No one has Mira. I haven't been seeing anyone." He looks really sad now and I start to feel bad. Did I really hurt him this badly?

"Why is that sting? What's wrong? You know you can talk to us!" Mira sounds really concerned.

Sting sighs and looks at me. "Ever since you broke up with me Lucy I haven't been seeing or talking to anyone. I've hardly ate and can't sleep because my dreams are filled with you. I really love you Lucy and I know I hurt you. Will you please give me another chance?" He pleads with me.

My heart hurts but I can't bring myself to forgive him. I never trusted him in the first place. "Im sorry sting. But I can't. You hurt me just as much as I hurt you. Im sorry but no." I say with sadness in my voice.

He looks like he's about to cry. "Sorry I have to go." He says and walks off quickly.

Mira gives me a death glare "how could you hurt him like that!" She snaps at me then stops just as suddenly.

She sees me with tears in my eyes. "I'm sorry Mira. I don't want a relationship like this. If we hurt each other this bad and we aren't even dating then just imagine what it will be like if  we were together." I explain to her through sobs.

She comes over and gives me a hug. "I'm sorry Lucy." She says.

I head home that night and change and go to bed. I hear something outside but I assume it's a cat or something. We get a lot of stray cats, raccoons and possums. So I'm not worried about some weird noises.

I got some new night shirts from Mira. She said they'd look good on me plus they are really comfortable. They look like men's business shirts but they are silky and sexy looking. Just looking at a girl in this would make any guy nosebleed. I try one on because they are both the same just different colors.

I put on the white one while I put the pink one away. I wore white panties with it. I look at myself in the mirror and think to myself damn I look good. I pose and admire myself then decide to go to bed. I keep it on because it is nightgown after all. I lay in bed and can't help but rub my hands over the fabric. It's so silky. I love how it feels against my body. I decide to stop when I hear a weird noise outside my window. It stops so I brush it off. I cuddle up in my bed and go to sleep.

Normal routine for the next day until I'm walking to Mira's house from school. I'm stopped by sting.

"Hey beautiful." He greets

"Hey." I reply shyly. I don't really want to talk to him.

"How's everything going?" He asks. Trying to start conversation.

"Pretty good." I reply. Hoping he can take a hint.

"No need to be shy baby I won't hurt you." He reply's with a small smile.

"I know. It's just I need to get going so I can get my homework done." I reply and pick up my pace to show I'm in a rush.

"Ok I get it. But first I need to tell you something." He says while inching closer. He put his arm over my shoulders and pulls me closer to whisper in my ear. "I enjoyed your little show last night. You were so hot. But next time don't just stop like that. I want to see more." He whispers in my ear with a creepy and seductive tone.

I freeze. "Later!" He says with a smile and runs off. I'm left there standing like a idiot looking white as a ghost.

What did he mean? Wait. You don't think he saw me? How could he? My eyes grew wide. My window! He was peeking at me! That was the noise I heard!
Ok now I'm freaking out! What do I do?! I end up running to Mira's house. She's there outside waiting for me.

"Mira! Mira! You have to help me!" I call out to her. This got her to get up and run to me.

"What?! What's wrong?!" She asks while looking scared to death.

"It's sting. He's stalking me!" I say with panic.

She looks at me and laughs. She's laughing!

"Sting would never do that!" She says through laughter.

I'm now enraged. I tell her what happened and she's still laughing.

"He knew I was going to give you those. In fact he helped me buy them." She states. "He's probably just trying to freak you out for a reaction." She says.

"Well it's working. Mira I'm scared. What if he does something?" I ask while fighting back tears.

"Oh he won't. Calm down Lucy. Have some faith in him. Go home and relax. Everything will be ok." She says comfortingly.

I go home and decide to check the backyard. I go to my window and see something shocking. Footprints. Right by the window next to my bed. I get closer and peek into my window. Sure enough you have a clear view if your at just the right angle. I examine the window and I notice something kinda glisten on the wall. I examine it and wonder what it is. Then I remember what sting said.

It's semen. He jerked off at my window to me. My face is now boiling red with anger and embarrassment. I step away with my fists clenched. I head in the house and to my room trying to figure out a way to cover my window. I can't find much of anything though. I decide on a old shoe box and tear it apart to place over the spots in the window he can't see through. Maybe this will discourage him?

I decide to head to bed and go to sleep. I need to rest. But my dreams are flooded with nightmares. I see sting getting mad about me covering the window. He intercepts my walk home like he did today and kidnaps me. Saying if I won't willingly give him a show then me will make me give him one and punish me afterwards. He forces me to strip for him with a gun pointed at my head. He makes me strip naked then makes me preform oral sex on him. Next he rapes me. Over and over. Violating every part of me as punishment. He then ties me to the bed and leaves me there as his sex toy. I cry in my dream which causes me to cry in reality.

I wake up with tears streaming down my face. I'm scared. I don't know what to do. I'm afraid I'll be blamed for this if I tell someone. If I go to the police and he gets arrested I know he will come after me when he's out and it'll make things worse.
What should I do?