22

1 month later
Jugheads Pov:
we were two weeks into school we had figured out that we are having twins, a boy and a girl. She was barely showing so it was pretty easy to hide, not that we were hiding it but we aren't shouting out to the world that she's pregnant. Me, Betty, Kevin, Veronica, Archie and Cheryl all sat in the student lounge like we had everyday the past two weeks and talked about anything that was going on. "So what's the genders?" Veronica asked eagerly. "A boy and a girl." She squealed And came over to congratulate us. "I'm so happy for you gu." She was interrupted by the intercom going off. "This is principal weatherbee and I'm here to inform you that southside high has been shut down. That means that most of the southsiders will be transferred here, they will be on school property right before lunch." You could hear some groans and some protesting but nothing would stop it. Everyone's heads turned straight to Betty who was biting her nails. "What, I'm not happy about this either, that means I'll have to face sweat pea, Sophie and Alexis." I was confused about who exactly Alexis was and I'm pretty sure everyone else was too. "Wait, I know Sophie is the girl who you punched and broke her nose but who is Alexis?" Veronica asked. Betty laughed slightly. "Alexis is Sophie's bitch, she follows her around like a lost puppy." Betty had anger wrapped up in her voice, it was as if some of her darkness was slowly seeping out of the cracks. "Okay then, Betty are you alright?" Kevin asked. She glared at him for a second before returning to the Betty who was nice to the people she loved. "Yeah, I just hate those assholes. It was silent and it stayed that way until the bell rang. "Serpents should be here." Archie said with dread. I looked at Betty but her eyes were glued to the double doors that the southside should soon be busting through. We awaited in the hallway and as we were waiting my eyes drifted down to Bettys hands, she was squeezing them really hard and I saw some blood start to drip from her hand. I quickly grabbed her hand, not caring if I got her blood on my hand because I just didn't want her to hurt herself. She looked up at me and smiled but that soon ended because the southsiders burst through the doors. Two girls approached me and Betty but dismissed me. She let go of my hand and got closer to them. "Betty cooper, last time I saw you you were being sent here via police officer." The girl had such an annoying voice and was trying to pull off a fake friendly voice which only made it worse. Betty smiled and walked closer to her. "Yeah, only because your daddy saved you, but where is he now?" She gestured around the room and took another step closer. "Now, Your daddy can't save you, so I would recommend to not bother me or any of my friends, if you do I promise you...You'll be really unhappy with the condition I leave your face in." She backed away and both girls were speechless until they turned around to join the pack of people who were raiding the school. Betty looked pissed so I wasn't going to even try to calm her down. Soon after a guy that was slightly taller than me but had the same jet black hair as me approached her. "Hey Honey, you up for some fun tonight?" He came up to her and grabbed her ass but she quickly shoved him off of her. "Yeah, I am looking for some fun tonight but not with the guy who cheated on me with not only my cousin but probably every girl at southside high." He backed up and put his hands in the air. "Sorry, I just remembered how you used to moan my name every Saturday night, 'sweets, sweetie oooh'." He said in a mocking tone. I was extremely uncomfortable and I coughed to try and acknowledge that I was still here. "Go suck a dick sweet pea." She ran off from him and went to some other serpents. Once I drew my attention away from the girls hugging and screaming I looked at Sweet pea, he stood tall and walked past me with a glair. I turned around to go talk to Archie and Veronica. "Jughead, this isn't good, Betty has already threatened to kill two people and it's been two minutes." Veronica said. "I know, this probably won't be good."

A/N hope you like it so far, I've been a little slower on writing these but I'll make it work, as for updates I won't be able to update for around two weeks because I'm going on Vacation. The good thing about that is that I'll be able to get a bunch of pre-written books done.
-Ali
Word count:846