Friendship

Ouma and I have been friends for a few months now and so far it was going great except fot again some pranks and the fact of how often he was absent and sleeping in class. Still not that I could blame him some classes were boring.

So of course as I was walking towards school I made a silent prayer to Atua, please oh please let it be that Ouma didn't prepare a prank. It's what Ouma was famous for after all, and the main reason people seemed to despise him so much.

I didn't really get it though, I mean he never did anything particularly cruel, and he would always do it when someone needed a pick me up. It's strange how a small prank can make your day better, even when your just annoyed till you can't help but laugh with him. Or when your chasing him around the school while screaming his name, eventually they find the fun in it. Usually after they catch Ouma.

When I got there though everything seemed alright for once. Which was surprising and made me question if I stepped in the right school. Maybe he ran out of ideas...or he's gotten another warning from the principal.

I ended up walking over to class and sat down next to Ouma who was once again sleeping. He even went so far as to bring a pillow. This is going to be a long day...

-/-/-

"Ouma wake up!" I screamed, currently he was dozing off in math class, "go away....." I groaned "it's lunch Ouma" Ouma groaned "that's a lie" oh yeah forgot he is like a built in lie detector

"Still Ouma class is going on and we have a test next class" Ouma's eyes widened "I thought that was next week" I shook my head "no it's this week, see this is proving my point that you should actually pay attention-"

"Can I go over to your house to study?" I groaned "if you promise not to spill panta again....I got grounded for a month last time when you ruined one of the newest inventions, I had to do all the chores for MONTHS" Ouma grinned "deal" why does it always have to be my house though? "Why don't we ever go to your house?" I asked and Ouma groaned.

"Because in my house is a nuclear war zone" I felt myself laugh "from your siblings right?" He nodded "just today Hajime was crying because we ran out of orange juice and Hiyoko ate an avacado in front of Rantaro so I had to comfort him cause he thought she was committing cannibalism" ouch that sounds like a lot.....

"That's a lot to handle- wait aren't Hajime and Rantaro your older brothers?" Ouma rolled his eyes "your point?-" woe that's actually pretty sad.."-And wow I can't believe you guessed how difficult it was Keeboy and I thought you were a robot" I groaned "for the millionth time Ouma just because I am a robot that doesn't mean-"

"OUMA! K1BO! PAY ATTENTION!" I quickly shot my attention back to the class and Ouma went back to his nap. Seriously...what's the point of studying later if your just going to sleep in all your classes. Well at least he's going to come over today, he hasn't for a while now that I think about it.

I stopped my internal monologue when I noticed Ouma had passed me note and that he was once again awake.

When can I come over? ~O

When school is over I guess whatever time I'm home alone tonight.-K

Thanks Keeboy~O

It's been a while anyway, just make sure you dont break anything or I will get in troubke again

"STOP PASSING NOTES! Ugh someone get me an advil already....." I glanced and Ouma who seemed to be struggling not to laugh from our teacher freaking out. He quickly whispered "they are always like that, get used to it" I nodded.

Heh...well at least it hopefully not just me and Ouma....honestly I can't count how many times the teacher looked like they wanted to tear off his head. Still....I think they care a LITTLE about him.

Still.....I can't help liking him....his smile his constant energy....even if he constantly falls down and gets tired easily and lies on every given attention....oh no.....no....I CAN'T LIKE KOKICHI OUMA! He might tease me about it for months and those jerks would have another reason to pick on us!

I shook my head quickly and raced through the day as fast as I could till I got home and waited for Ouma to come over with his books so we could study.

He never showed up.