I Got You

Hanks helps Connor out of the tub, unplugging the tub letting it drain.
'Safe'
Connor blinks lightly, as Hank dries off the androids' body. Starting from his hair, "Arms up Connor." Hank says, as Connor lifts his arms up, as Hank brings the towel down, drying down Connor' body, looing away as he got to drying the waist and down.

"All dried." Hank says, as Connor lowers his arms to his side, "A child?" Connor says lightly, as Hank laughs, "Yes, maybe but you're mine." Hank says, dressing Connor into more fitting clothes than last time. "Yours?" Connor says confused, as Hank chokes on his words, "I mean, uh, we should get to bed, yes?" Hank says, yawning, as Connor yawns, nodding in agreement.
"Sumo, up." Hank says, as Sumo lifts his head, patting over to Connor, as all three walked out and to Hanks' room.
Hank throws his jacket onto the floor, and throws the blanket onto Sumo, "New blanket Sumo" Hank mumbles softly, as Sumo curls up by the bed.

Hank flops onto his bed, as Connor stood by the bed, "Come on Connor," Hank mumbles, "I am not letting you sleep alone tonight." as he moves aside for Connor to slip into the bed.
Connor slowly goes into the bed, his LED slowly going red, as Hank sees the soft glow of Connors' LED.
"Oh..Connor.." Hank mumbles gently, as Connor chokes on his tears, slowly curling up on the bed, coughing out his words, "He tried to use me.." Connor coughs out, tears running down his face, "Hank..he tried..and I was so weak to push him off.." Connor tears got worse, his LED going to a harsh red, "Connor...hey..calm down.." Hank whispers softly, "I got you." Hank says gently, as Connors' body curled up into a small ball. Hank slowly moved towards the crying android.

Connors' body flinched slightly, feeling Hanks' arms slowly wrap around him, as Connor looks up to Hank, "I was too weak..." he whispered, "We all are.." Hank says, as he brings the android closer to him, as Connor slowly removed himself from the ball he was in, wrapping his arms around Hank, slowly resting his head onto Hanks' chest, as Hank tightened his grip onto Connors' body, "I got you..sleep Connor." Hank mumbles gently into Connors' ear, as his LED slowly goes back to a soft blue, with Hank kissing the android head gently, seeing Connors' eyes close slowly, "There you go, sleep, I got you."

'I got you'

Connor slowly falls asleep, tears slowly drifting down his face, as Hank wipes them away, kissing Connor head once more, slowly closing his eyes as well, holding Connor close to him.
As Connor grips onto Hank, "I got you." Hank gently says once more, with Connor soon going to sleep, as Hank follows.
'I got you'