Hank, Tell Me

Hank chugs down his drink quickly, seeming to try and get drunk, and to avoid Connors' questions.

"What's it up to you?" Hank mumbles lightly, as Connor turns his body towards him, "Gavin has said it involved me, and of course its going to bring my attention, Hank. So, tell me." Connor says, placing his hand on the table, staring at Hank, as Hank avoids Connor stares.
"Dammit Gavin," Hank grumbles, as Connor tilts his head, "Chris said that as well." Connor mumbles, "Seems you two don't want me to know." "Well of course, it was private." Hank says, as he glares towards Connor.
"Well, if it involved the mention of me, I do have the right to know." Connor says, his LED going to a light yellow, as Hank stares at Connor.

"Hank, tell me." Connor breathes out, as Hank lifts his head for another drink, ignoring the android, as Connor harshly breathes out, looking forward, starring at the game, "Remember the first time I came and got you?" "Well of course, you made me stop watching the game." Hank mumbles, as Connor looks over to Hank, "but then bought me another drink," Hank mumbles lightly, "you were nice from the start." He says, shifting on his seat, "Well of course, I had too, or well, more likely wanted too, for the sake of the mission to be close as you to possible." Connor says, as Hank scoffs softly, "You sound like your old self, before you turned deviant." Hank says, receiving his drink, as he downed that one quickly as well, "Ah, I'm sorry, just...worried I guess, since it involved me, and I tried to somewhat gain a chat." Connor says lightly, shifting in his seat, as Hank lifts his hand for another drink.

"I understand that Connor." Hank says lightly, getting his drink, as he downed it again, "So..tell me Hank." Connor says more gently, as Hank breathes out.

"Chris...Chris saw us at the mall while we were shopping out for your clothes Connor." "Is that bad?" "I would say so, with my saying of how I hate androids." "But you don't as much." "Not as much, but still." "So you hate me still?" "Of course not Connor, I can never hate you." Hank says gently, as Connor smiles, "Anyways..Chris saw us at the mall, and he knew something was up." "Up? We were doing nothing but shopping."

"Exactly..." Hank mumbles softly, lifting his hand again, as Connor grabs his hand, "No more drinks for him." Connor says, staring at the bartender, as the bartender rolls his eyes, sliding the drink to Hank, not listening to the android, as Connor sighs, "I won't drink anymore." Hank says lightly, sliding the drink back to the bartender, as Connor smiles, "Now, why is that bad?" "Because, he saw me." Hank says, slowly getting up from his seat, almost falling, as Connor catches him, "Saw you? Course he di-" "He saw a look in my eyes, that I knew.." "You knew?" Connor mumbles lightly, as Hank slowly started to walk out of the bar, going to his car, "I am driving." Connor says, as he puts Hank into the passenger seat, walking to the other side, "You knew?" Connor asks again, turning on the car, as Hank leans into his seat, as he looks over to Connor, "He knew the look in my eyes whenever I was into someone." Hank says lightly, as Connor smiles lightly, "Why is that bad?"

"Because its with an android." Hank says, looking away, as Connor loses his smile, 'Not an android' Hank words echoes in Connors head, "Oh." He says, as he slowly leaves the parking lot, "And I'm worried ok?" Hank finally says.