Pretend date pt 1 - TomEdd

- Scenario = Edd was feeling lonely, so he decided to go on a tinder date...

- Time = After Tord leaves / Before The End

- PoV = Tom

Edd, Matt, and Tom were sitting on their couch together, watching pointless television. No one had cared to pay attention. Matt was admiring himself and his every feature, down to his small freckles. Edd was on his phone, typing away, his fingers tapping the small screen with haste. Tom on the other hand was staring at the green boy. Admiring how his legs were held up to his chest, as he typed at his small smartphone. His hair slightly ruffled from not being brushed after his slumber. The tip of his tongue stuck out , as he focused hard on what he typed. Finally, Edd shot up, breaking Tom out of his spaced out trance.  In a green flash, he sped out of the room.

The silence was broken by the narcissist himself. "Admiring Edd again I see~," he said giving the blue brit a devilish look.

"Wh-what! N-no i wasn't!" Tom slightly stuttered, his dark face flushed with a hue of pink.

"Hehe, you totally were, i'm gonna tell him!" Matt's voice was laced with a singing tone, just to taunt the poor flustered boy.

Before Tom could remark to Matt's threat, Edd slid into the room, he had a change of clothing.  He wore a large olive green jumper , with a tiny white cactus near his heart. The ends of the sleeves barely showed his tiny fingers. His pants were a light color, rolled at the bottoms. Finalized with converse. Tom was
(( S H O O K )) blown away at the adorable sight. He blushed lightly as his thought, quickly looking away realizing he was staring at the small boy.

"TOM LI-" Matt yelled, but was quickly stopped by a hand covering his mouth, not letting such words come out.

"W-what are you doing?" Tom questioned trying to keep his chill. He let his hand drop slowly, but not without a scolding look at the purple wearing ginger. Tom had his guesses on what Edd had planned.

"Going out!" Edd said proudly, placing his fists on his waists in triumph. "ON A DATE HAHA!" He then extended his pointer finger at the two as he laughed, as if he was taunting them. He took a comb out of his pant pocket, proceeding to smooth out his chocolate hair.

"OOOO! Who's the lucky guy~?" Matt asked, his voice woven with curiosity and interest. This inattentively made the cactus boy flustered, a dark-ish pink spreading across his cheeks. He froze mid brush.

"WHY DO YOU HAVE TO ASSUME IT'S A GUY?!" He argued, bringing both hands down and his shoulders high. Edd's reaction brought snickers from the two men on the couch. "I'll have you know she's a lovely lady." He proclaimed, crossing his arms together. "Well i can't sit here and argue with you two, i gotta get going. I have-" Edd looked at his phone, checking the time. He froze once more. "SHOOT I'M LATE! OKAY I'LL BE  BACK LATER, BYE!" And with that Edd zoomed out the door.

Tom stood from his seat, not long after Edd left. " What are you doing?" Today Matt was full of questions, wasn't he?

"I have a good feeling that girl isn't going show up to the date. And we all know Edd will wait till the place closes for her to arrive. I'll spare him the waste of time and pity looks, by pretending to go on the date with him." Tom's words flowed though his lips. This might just be his chance, it was the perfect opportunity to help Edd and himself.

"Well, if that's the case, then you aren't going like that." The ginger gestured to Tom's attire. His casual clothing of his hoodie, black ripped jeans, and checkered shoes. "Also, how are you going to find where hes heading to? Its not like you can follow his car now." Almost like a dog, Matt cocked his head to the side.