Coming Home

(A/N : WOW i suck at updating... no, i still have not recovered from pll and you probably haven't either, but i def wanna finish up these spoby/pll stories i started up for sure! i have also started some peter parker x reader fics so if you like marvel/spider-man/tom holland go give those a read but otherwise i will be updating these as well)

Warnings: FLUFF, mild language, just typical cute spo

SPENCERS POV

As we suspected, our trip to Paris was beyond amazing, but oddly enough, I was ready to get back and start planning out this wedding and to tell everyone about it!!

"Hey Spence!", I heard Hanna yell over the phone. "What's up?"

"Okay so I have some big news...", I said back.

"Okay oh my god don't tell me you're like pregnant or something.", she said worried.

"Han, no!", I said laughing. "Buttt... I am getting married!"

"Oh my gosh Spencer that is so amazing!! When did this happen?", Hanna asked.

"While we were in Paris... Ug. It was so romantic.", I said swooning.

"Aw Spencer. I am so happy for the both of you!", she said, smiling over the phone.

"Thank you Han. I was actually calling to ask.... If you would be my maid of honor?", I said excitedly.

"OMG YES YES YES!! I was hoping you would ask me!", Hanna said over the moon excited.

"Hahaha! Of course it had to be you. But don't tell the girls yet, okay? I wish that were all living in the same places still, but I'm just gonna have to tell everyone over the phone it looks like...", I said.

"No... I promise I won't say anything.", Hanna replied.

"Thanks. Hey, I gotta go but I promise I will call you this week with more details on the wedding, okay?", I said.

"Sounds good. I am so happy for you Spence. You deserve this more than anyone I know.", Hanna said back.

"Thanks Hanna, I'll talk to you later, love you.", I said and hung up.

"Who was that?", I heard a voice approaching, but it was only Toby. I still get so jumpy when people sneak up on me.

"Oh it was just Hanna. I told her about us being engaged...", I said, standing up to walk over to him and I wrapped my arms around his waist while he kissed my forehead.

"Well, it sounded like she was pretty excited.", he said back.

"Yeah umm maybe a little TOO excited...", I smiled back to him.

"Typical Hanna... Have you told anyone else yet? Your parents, sister, the others?", he asked.

"No not yet, that is still something I need to take care of... I was actually thinking maybe we could tell my parents together, over dinner?", I asked.

"Yeah of course, just let me know when they are free and I will set something up...", he said turning around to grab his keys. "Hey, since we have no food at all, I was about to run to the store to get some stuff, you want anything in particular?", he asked, stepping out our bedroom door.

"Um just our normal stuff, pasta, butter, chips, cookies, ice cream, ramen, you know the drill.", I answered.

"Okay, I'll be back in a little. Love you!", he chuckled.

"Love you more!", you yelled back, but he was already out the door.

TOBYS POV

As I headed to the store, I could not help but smile. I don't think I have stopped smiling since the moment it all happened now that I really think about it... Making Spencer happy was all that really mattered now. Making her happy and just living life with her.

I finished up at the store and headed home and as I walked in, the whole house was lit up with candles and it smelled like cookies and a movie was set up in the living room.

"Oh hi! I didn't think you would be home so soon.", Spencer said walking toward me.

"What is all this?", I said laughing and she walked toward me and put her hand on my cheek.

"You do so much for me. You loved me through my worst times, took me to my favorite places, cheered me up when I was sad, saved me from my crazy life when I couldn't handle it, and I realized, I never really paid you back in any way. Soooo... this is it.", she said laughing. "Kinda cheesy and doesn't measure up to you, but I had no time so no making fun okay?"

"No Spencer, this is perfect. Don't ever think you weren't there for me just as much as I was for you though. You are the reason I am still here right now. You helped me through my darkest times and I can never pay you back for saving me.", I said, tears in both of our eyes.

"Okay... no tears because this is supposed to be a happy time okay?", she said, wiping her tears away. "I made us cookies, spaghetti, AND we are going to watch "To Kill A Mockingbird" because it's a classic that we both love and we haven't seen it in ages."

"That sounds perfect.", I said back, kissing her on the lips for a passionate few seconds. "I love you so much. I can't wait to start a family with you.", I said to her.

"I love you too.", she whispered back, and we carried on with our night.