Ayato: Medical

You take the wrapping and wrap it around his torso. "Fuck, this shit hurts" He groans "I don't give a shit, it's your damn fault your always trying to fight somebody, fucking idiot" I said "tch like you care- " Whats it to you, dumbass" I said interrupting him. He rolls his eyes and takes off his mask. "Look stupid fuck, stop being an idiot ok, or you might as well call yourself suicidal" I said confronting him. "Well damn, if I matter so much why don't you make the pain go away- I cut him off my smashing my lips against his, he melts into the kiss.((- And yah you may think ayato ain't the one to melt into a kiss, but with me...yes. Here we go again.

He puts his hands on my chest on pushes me onto the table, to damn close to breaking it, he climbs on top of me. Ol dude so damn strong the last time we got tangled in the sheets he damn broke the back board and damn near broke the dang metal supports under our bed. He kisses me taking his hand and rubbing it against my wet shorts. I let out a moan before flipping us over, being on top i had control. I pulled his shirt over his head but struggled, I stopped in my tracks, "what damn size in shirts do you fucking wear bro get a bigger size" I say frustrated. "Tch, shut Cho bubble-gum dumb dumb looking ass da fuck up".(I had too... 😂😂✌) 

He said raising his voice. I sigh and stand up sitting him up, pulling his shirt off I then sit back on his lap kissing him while at the same time removing my shirt revealing my (f/c) laced bra. I then climb off his lap before un buckling his pants. He then moaned... "uhhh" I trailed off. "What?" He asked. "You just moaned....loudly" I said. He starred at me "Duh" He said "If u don't shut cho chicken bone skin tone, super knuckle banana chuckle head ass up, I'm leaving" I said immediately after. (😂😂😂)  He rolled his eyes. He then sticks his thumb on the top of my shorts and pulls them down now revealing my (same (f/c) before) panties.

Now in my undergarments, I pull his pants down revealing is blue boxers. Now with the both of us in our undergarments we could really get started. He scoops me up and carries me bridal style, and while running, to our room before throwing me on the bed, shutting and locking the door. I unleashed my
kagune and pulled him towards me. Now inches away from my face I retract my kagune and lay down. He then pins me to the bed and smirks. I grin before flipping us over. I unleash my rinkaku kagune once a again and pull open my night stand draw and dig out a... Balloon (I don't wanna say con...con...d...d..NOPE TOO AWKWARD-- Sooo balloon= con)

I hand it to him and retract my kagune in once again. I wait a couple seconds before looking back at him. He nods and flips up over. We both take the rest of each other's undergarments off and starts you know.... (getting wild  Lol)  He slowly inserts himself and after a while of adjusting he starts picking up the speed. Now a moaning mess I flip us over now in control. I then pick up the speed and after a while he flips us over again. And this is were it gets crazy. He unleashes his kagune and goes megamind fast and... Rough, and with his strength, this wasn't going to end well. I u could hear the metal supports creaking as the bed started to rock....  slightly.

"Mmmph (Y/n) !!! " He yells in at most pleasure. "OHHH YES AYATO" I yell back in the same way. "IM GUNNA.. " he says before releasing a white cream into the thankfuly balloon he had on. *DOON*... That's all I heard before the bed quickly fell to the floor. We laughed in realization, for the metal supports broke. He pulled out and pulled the balloon off throwing it away before laying back down. I snuggle onto his chest and we both fell asleep. He kissed my forehead "I love you (y/n)" He whispered, "love you to Ayato" I whispered back., "Also were gonna need to buy some more metal supports.. No stainless steel, that's way tougher" I then said. We shared a laugh before falling asleep.

Lol, thanks for reading FAM, love u and bye my tasty speget'$ ❤ UnpredictableThinker (also sorry if there are some errors) PS. I add jokes because is awkward okay.....  😂✌✌✌❤❤
Made Dec 29th 2018 with 801 words