Hide: Fun

I walked into the room to see Hide (he-day) (real name Hideyoshi) sitting in our computer chair (desk chair or wateva) typing something on the PC that we had and listening to music with my phone. I didn't mind it though. I then cooked some beef ramen (YUM, AND IF U DONT LIKE IT STARVE...JK replace it with wat ramen u eat) and walked into the room. I spun his chair around and shoved to ramen in front of his face.

"Eat, I made it for you!" I said smiling. He smiled back and grabbed the bowl, "Thanks (y/n)" He said turning back around and eating. "So what are you doing on that" I ask pointing my finger at the computer. "I'm looking at jobs, after all, kaneki and you have one and I don't wanna be left out" He said with a close eyed smile, scratching the back of his neck. I ruffled his hair, "Your not left out okay" I said reassuring him. I then sat on his lap, facing him, and hugged him. He hugged back and I broke the hug and replaced it with a kiss on the lips. "I love you" I seductively whispered in his ear (Stop... Get a room)..... He grinned and I stood up and scratched the back of my neck, "I would stay longer but I'm busy and I gotta work on an assignment-" I said but was cut off my him pinning me to the bed. (Ooh this getting freaky)

"Hide!?!" I squeaked. "Don't say my name unless your screaming it" He said in a Raspy seductive voice (Oh no... Fuck no... HELL NO) he then kissed me before slowly move downwards towards my neck. He slowly slide my pants and panties (gross) off. He then spread my legs and bent down, giving my (Clit or pussy.... Wth I'm I asking) uhhh... Pussy?  No.... Kitty a lick. (Face palm)(I bet that your kitty real tired 😂)I moaned. He then rubbed my kitty in a circular motion making me moan once again. He then replaced it with his di-peeni... Peeni... I screamed in pain and agony. He stopped and pulled out, "Oh (y/n)  I'M SO SORRY!!  DID I HURT YOU?!?!" He screeched.

"It's okay but be a little careful, this is my first" I said with one eye open. He put it back in and I winced. "Go" I said "Are you sure?" He asked. I nodded my head and he picked up the pace just by a bit. It still hurt but then I felt pleasure. "Faster hide" I ordered and he followed. He went faster and my back arched. His breaths got heavier as seconds gone by. He then started to moan and we both got a bit loud. "hide" I moaned out. "Louder" He commanded. "Hide!" I yelled. "I said louder" He yelled back. "HIDE!!!!'

I screamed at the top of my lungs. He picked up and speed and that sent us overboard. We both cummed on each other. The aftershock hit both of us as we began to twitch. We then got into the shower but I wasn't finished. I then pushed him onto the bed when he was still naked. "(Y/n)?" He trailed. I then bent down and licked the tip of his shaft. He grunted. (🤢🍆💦) I then took most of all of him in my mouth. I was about to gag but held it in. I kept pumping and licking and sucking (that don't sound to right) and Hide moaned and gripped my hair.

I then stopped and went to my night stand and pulled out 2 things. A vibrator and a strap on dick. (Wow) I smirked and got back on my knees. Half of his body was on the bed and I was on the floor. I turned the vibrator on and put it against his... Balls (BOI👋) he moaned. And slowly I put on the strap on. "Now Hideyoshi" I said and he sat up to see I had it on. "If you don't get on your hands and knees there will be severe consequences" I said narrowing my eyes. He smirked and sat still. "Hard way eh?" I said. I pounced on him and made him lay on his stomach. I put the dick in his ass (FUCK ME SILLY MAN) He grunted. And I inclined speed. "(y/n)!!!" He moaned and and cummed all over the bed. "Stop!" He yelled in pleasure but I ignored it and the after shock hit him. He was twitching but I was gunna make him go Danger-Zone-Overboard. (Cringe)

So I took the vibrator and prompt it so make it vibrate against his balls (😑) while at the same time fucking him and pumping on his shaft. He was moaning and grunting. Loudly. "(Y/n)! You have to stop" He whimpered in atmost pleasure but I kept going
He then came again all over the place. I pulled out and he was twitching like crazy, no shaking like crazy. "Now, clean it up" I said taking off the strap on and cleaning it up. "I can't" He said quietly, "and why is that?" I asked "because (y/n).... I can't walk" He said. I smirk, "okay then" I said. He'll clean it up tomorrow. I then layed beside him under the covers. "F is for First Time and Fun" I said and he smiled. "Good night, love u" I said snuggling into his chest. "Night" He said kissing my for head

Nasty as fuck

Freaky ass chapter. Can't believe I wrote this

That's all for today,  hope you liked the chapter. Stay Happy, Stay Juicy, and Stay Humanized. Byeee my tasty speget'$ ❤💛💚💙💜UnpredictableThinker ♐UT
Made January, 9th 2019 with 994 words
Sorry for any errors to y'all, request is also open
It was funny cause I said 'I like Kitty's and then I was like OMG not that way 😂