Jungkook's thoughts (5)

I've called HwaYoung countless times throughout the week but she hasn't picked up any of them. I even texted her but she leaves me on read.

Why is she ignoring me? Was the hug out of place? Is that why she's upset?

I can't think of anything. I sit with my head between my knees.

"Why are you in that position?" I hear V hyung, and look at him leaning on the half opened door.

"It's nothing." I say and sit up.

He comes and sits on my bed, kicking off his shoes.

"Seriously? You're not gonna tell me?" He asks, moving an eyebrow up.

I give in and tell him about what's going on.

"Do you think I went overboard with that hug?" I ask, looking up at him with some hope that he'd say no.

"You might have. Or not." He says and sigh.

"Not the time to be diplomatic." I say and look down.

"Hey, sorry. But I can't say anything. I haven't met her. I don't know her. I can't comment on what might have happened." He says, and I see he's got a point.

"What should I do now, then? I wanna see her." I ask.

"There is something we can do." He says and I look up at him, telling him to proceed with his idea.

"So, you can go on a double date." He says and I sigh. He's lost his mind.

"What are you saying, hyung?" I ask and lie down.

"Just listen to me. You wanna see HwaYoung, but she won't see you. At least not after whatever it is that you've done. So, you take Maddie out with you." He says and I sit up, looking at him, my chin up.

"Continue." I say, interested in what's about to come.

"This way, she won't deny because Maddie will be there too. And you'll get to see her and spend time with her." He finishes, and I jump to give him a hug.

"You're a genius, hyung!" I say, and don't leave him.

"I am not just a pretty face." He says and I pull away.

I pick up my phone and look for HwaYoung's number.

"But she isn't picking up my calls." I say and sigh.

"Call Maddie. It'll be better that way. Tell Maddie to convince HwaYoung to come and tell her that you are planning a double date." V hyung says, and I fish for Maddie's number.

"Hi!" I hear from the other side as soon as Maddie picks up.

"Hey. I was calling to ask you if you'd be interested in a double date?" I ask her, and I almost hear her squeal.

"Yes! Most definitely. Who's the other guy?" She asks and I eye hyung, who's looking at me, curious.

"He's very handsome. You'll meet him there." I say.

Don't worry Maddie. I'll get your handsome date ready. I think to myself how I should convince hyung to come too.

"Also, you'll have to convince HwaYoung to come." I say.

She agrees and I hang up after telling her the venue.

"Hyung, about the double date..." I start and look at him.

"Yeah. What about it?" He asks, unaware.

"Would you come with me?" I ask and look at him, while he makes up his mind.

"Sure." He says and walks out.

Well, that was easy. I laugh to myself. Too excited. I'm going to see her again.

Shoutout to JungkookOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara