The Villain and the Hero

"Come on Izuru, join the side of hope." I walked up to the long haired male, he just stood there as I stroked his cheek. He just pushed my hand away.
"I do not care for you for your and predictable hope." We were stuck in a building were the Monokumas had been attacking when ran into him.

Izuru Kamakura, the man who claims every talent you could ever imagine. We had fought many times before, but he always ended up leaving. There was also one strange thing he'd do that I could never understand. He would always leave without fighting me. Whenever I was with someone else he'd beat the living crap out of them. I dont understand why its so different with me.

"Fine then, if you can do just one thing for me, I shall join you." He stated walking behind me. "Um, sure but what?" I questioned. Suddenly my heart started beating. Izuru put his hand over my eyes as he leaned back. After that...We would fall.

"Would you do anything to make sure I join the side of hope?" I kept quiet staring at him with wide eyes. "Y-yes" The second after that I was met with nothing but Izuru's soft lips on mine

This weird I know..But I wanted to update and I didn't have any ideas past hear. If you would like me to continue please let me know!!

Thanks for the support!!!