Torn Apart

I could here the blood drip. I  instinctively closed my eyes. I didn't know what to do, I felt alone. The thought of the Worriers Of Hope finding me never left my mind.

I felt the hand on my shoulder, I shivered. "How boring..." The voice made me remember... I'm not alone. I started panting. I covered my head and sobbed. "Am I going to have to comfort you again?" He questioned, I didn't reply. He picked me up, which was very unexpected.

" I dont see...Why you would do something so amazing, just to save trash like me." Closed my eyes. Even if this is just an act, I've never felt so safe before. Even if he's waiting for the right time to turn me in to the Worriers Of Hope, I just wanted to rest. As I drifted of to sleep, I let this Izuru Kamakura guy, who saved me out of know were, take me to a safe place.

__________________

"Hello Mr. Servant, Monica is happy to see you again!" That voice, the one I thought I wouldn't have to hear again is here. "Jeez Mr. Servant, your shaking so much. I think Monica understands why though. You running away will cause for a serious punishment. Hee...Hee.."

Suddenly there a bunch of Monokumas. One managed to knock me out, but before I closed my eyes I could see a giant stage.

.
..
...
....
.....
......
.......
........

"Its time to wake up, Mr. Servant. It's punishment time. As my eyes fluttered opened I saw "her" lookin at me with an evil grin. " Here's your axe, Monica." A blue haired bowed down and handed her the axe. The girl who had been in a wheelchair the entire time stood. "Now if could, I would like you to stay still."

........
.......
......
.....
....
...
..
.

She swung the axe...

______________________

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!" The screams got louder and louder every night.
"How boring..." That voice put me at ease every time I heard it.  "Kamakura-kun..." He looked over to me with that plane face, he placed a hand on my forehead. "We have a long day ahead. If you do not sleep know we will start early." I smiled softly, I grabbed his hand. It was cold, but warm at the same time. "Heh...Okay." I closed my eyes, and a little while later I drifted off into the land of dreams