Ja-ron's Story x TwenTyOne Part One

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL I'M SORRY KHINARA BUT THAT CHAPTER'S COMMENTS GOT ME CREASING! YA'LL FANS ARE JOKES AND YOUR COMMENTS ARE HARD. WHO CAME UP WITH " SHE GAVE JAMAAL BARE BACKS" LIKE RAAAAAAAAAH .... ENJOY THO

Ja-ron's Story - Chapter Twenty Two

Recap -

K.C-" I ... I ... I ... "

I looked at her just waiting for her to finish her sentence but she couldn't, she just burst into tears again and this time I was pissed. Pissed that she's lying to me, pissed that she's keeping secrets from me and pissed that she cant tell me. I didn't even bother asking her what's wrong anymore, if she's pregnant how hard can it be to say "Ja-ron I'm pregnant"? I get it cry as much as you want but tell me so I can mentally cry with you.

Another 5 minutes passed and this time she stopped crying fully and just kept sniffing quietly. I waited for a while and just when I was about to talk Khinara stood up in front of me just looking at me trying her best to keep her tears in.

Me-"Khinara you really are starting to piss me off, can you tell me what's wrong with you, why you're vomiting and why you're crying and lying?"

K.C-"I ... Its over Ja-ron" I looked at her like is she mad, sorry I didn't hear that correctly Rewind now pause "Its over Ja-ron" nope my bad I heard correctly.

Me-"Why?"

K.C-"Its not working out"

Me-"Why?"

K.C-"Its just not"

Me-"But why not?"

K.C-"Ja-ron its over deal with it"

Me-"Oh I'm dealing with it just fine oh and by the way note the sarcasm. How can you tell me to deal with it? You just dumped me for no reason and 'its not working out' is not classified a reason. You know what after Remy I should of allowed all chicks they're all the same, never fucking know what they want. I wish never lost my V to you, nah I wish I never met you"

K.C-"You don't mean that"

Me-"I do, I should of lost it to someone worth my time"

K.C-"Ja-ron you don't understand"

Me-"I understand trust me I do, its over init?" she nodded her head at me.

Me-"I thought so"

with that I just kissed my teeth and walked out of the room, she really pissed me off big time now. What she doesn't do long term relationships nah? One year and something and she dumps a breh. I'm just so angry right now, I didn't mean anything I said to her it was just anger, confusion and frustration mixed together which is a deadly mix so I said things I regretted. I walked into the garden to find Shawn and his wifey just talking, right about now I needed someone to talk to and that person was Shawn.

Me-"Camilla, I beg you let me talk to Shawn for a minute" she nodded her head and pecked Shawn on the lips before leaving me to pour myself out to him. I sat down with my head in my hands and he just patted my back.

Me-"I don't know what I done wrong"

Shawn-"What you mean Star?"

Me-"She dumped and I don't know why said it just isn't working out"

Shawn-"Khinara dumped you with no reason?" I nodded my head.

Me-"To add to it I said something's I regret, I was just so angry"

Shawn-"I wouldn't blame you G. A year and Something and then its over"

Me-"What am I going to do Da'Shawn" I said whilst lifting my head up. That was the first time I've called him his full name since the day he came over to Jam in my room at Josh's house wow I must be emotional to be calling him his full name. I think he clocked what I was thinking but shrugged it off.

Shawn-"I know you don't want to hear this but you're going to have to move on, if she doesn't want you that's her lost init not yours. She'll see what she's missing out on Jay don't worry about her. Let her do her and you do you"

I nodded my head and we just sat there busting jokes and talking about what Shawn likes to talk about 'his daily beat' I just laughed at the thought that he only beats one chick from now on. Shawn was travelling back in the days, he would have every girl on his tail and beat them. But anyways we were talking when Smirks, Kay and Latrell walked in smiling from ear to ear.

Shawn-"You you guys so happy?"

Me-"Nah the real question is are you guys gay?"

Shawn-"Took the words of the tip of my tong"

They all stopped smiling and just screwed us whilst making them selves comfortable around the pool area where we were sitting. Me and Shawn were silently creasing at how funny there facial expressions were.

Kay-"Ay why was Khinara bawling for?"

Me-"Don't know, don't care"

Latrell-"That's wrong man she's your wifey?"

Me-"Correction Ex wifey"

Smirks-"What so you don't go out?"

Me-"Nope" I said trying my best not to look bothered about the situation. They all looked at each other and back at me whilst screwing me.

Me-"Why you screwing for?!" I asked whilst slightly raising my voice at them.

Latrell-"You Idiot you dumped her?"

Me-"ME DUMP HER! YOUR FUNNY" I shouted at him getting really angry.

Khinara's Point of View -

He walked out of the room looking really angry, I didn't want to end but I had to. If I tell him what's wrong he'll just look at me differently, he'll never see me as me, he'll look at me with sympathy and nothing more. How can I tell him that I'm moving to America and I'll be back in about a year? That's bullshit when I come back he wont see me as me and he'll have a different girl by his side forgetting about me.

Ah I jumped under the covers and cried silently, I heard some noises and next thing you know I got Latrell, Kay and Smirks jumping on my bed.

Latrell-"What's Wrong B?"

Kay-"Ahlie, I don't like seeing a Pretty Lady Crying"

Kay-"Ah Man what was that For?" I heard Kay say after a Thump.

Smirks-"Fool That's Jay's Wifey What you saying?"

Latrell-"Do you want me to Call Jay?"

Me-"N-No, can you please go?" I asked whilst tucking my self in once again.

Latrell-"Ight we'll check up on you later yeah?" I nodded my head but I don't think they saw but I do now that they left and closed the door.

After just laying down here in bed and finally falling asleep I was woken up by someone getting into bed with me. I turned around to see Ja-ron laying besides me with his hands under his head facing the ceiling with his eyes closed. After about 10 minutes of silence he finally opened his eyes and looked at me not screwing, not smiling but just blankly like I couldn't read his expression anymore.

Me-"I'm Moving to America"

MESSAGE- OHH LA LA ... WHO EVER SAID SHE'S PREGGZ FUCK YA'LL FOR GIVING KHINARA'S CHARACTER A BAD NAME! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

ANYWAYS YA'LL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER YEAH? COMMENT VOTE ... YOU KNOW THE DEALIO OH AND DONT FORGET TO APPOLOGOZE TO KHINARA THE AUTHOR FOR VIOLATING HER NAME LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!