part 9

After Liam had gone home I go up to my room. I was just on my phone and I do nothing. Then I get message in group my friends made with all of us because we hang out a lot. They asked to go out tonight and of course we all say yes.

They say to be at park where we all usually meet. I put on black pants and white shirt. I put on my jacket and go out. I take picture of myself and send it to Martinus and Marcus and I write 'going out'.

"Here is our queen." Jack say. "Yeah shure" I say. They call me queen because in school I get lot of attention but I don't want it at all. Like I can take off my shirt in front of everybody or I can yell at someone and I won't be embarrassed but everybody get used to it.

"Where we are going" Skye ask. "At Evie party you know she will move and here will come new family" Liam say. "Realy? From where and do you know who they are" Kira, Jack's girlfriend ask. "I think from Norway but I don't know who" Liam say. "Wow I hope I know them maybe they are old friends but I'm shure they are from Oslo or something" I say.

We come at party and I texted with Martinus. "Are you text with your boyfriend" Kira ask. "no" I say. They drag me to dance floor. I get drunk quite a lot. We all stay at Jack place because he was alone at home and we drank more there.

I wake up with little headache. "Oh no I need go home" I say. "Why" "my mom send me message to come before 2 hour" I say. "Bye see ya" they all say. I come home and see mom in the kitchen. "Hey" I say. "I know you stayed at friend place but next try to not get drunk" she say. "How you..." "I was teenager too" she say and wink. "I go take shower" I say.

This part was little boring but next is better don't worry 😉