part 17

I'm not mad at girls anymore but still. I don't like Martinus and I kinda have feeling that he have girlfriend because he smile a lot at his phone.

I'm on my bed and others are on floor and they still play truth or dare. I'm just tired. I put my phone away and I close my eyes just a little but I fall asleep.

*I wake up and saw Martinus beside me. But he is sleeping too and he don't have shirt on. "Good morning" he say and pull me closer and now I notice I'm naked. "Good morning" I say. How? When? What? He smile and hug me.*

I wake up and thank god I have my clothes on. Why did I dreamed about that. I turn around and saw Martinus. I scream and fall from bed. "Are you okay" he ask looking at me still on bed. "Yeah just bad dream" I say. It was actally realy good dream.

"Oh okay" he say and help me up. I sit back on bed and we all continue what we was doing.

Later we decide to go sleep. "I will sleep with you" Martinus say and sit on bed. "Oh no you won't" Skye say and push him away. We all start to laugh because of their 'fight'. Then I look at Marcus and wink and he come and sit beside me. "I won" he say and Skye and Martinus look at him mad but he just smile proudly.

They go to theirs mattresses. I actally want Marcus to be here I need to talk to someone about that dreams but not now. Later everybody fall asleep but of course Marcus and I are one who are still awake.

Hmm maybe she is in love with Martinus?