ju ichi

Last chapter

Last chapter

Ginnotani High basketball girl team trained hours on end for the Spring Cup. They spent their Thursdays learning theories and skills of their opponents. While on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, they spent their after-school hours' training effectively.

Giichi advised them individually on how they can train on their own. The veterans and their apprentices trained together too. By this time, all the first year's girls are able to play in first strings should any of them get injured.

The match with Juryoku Girls High was tough for the upperclasswomen but a breeze for Tora and Kana. They played accordingly and Ginnotani won in the end. Everyone came to watch them.

It was their semi-finals when the mishap happened. One of the strongest basketball girl team, Haru no nishi Academy was their challenger to compete for a spot in the finals. One of their mischievous players tackled Tora to the ground while trying to block her.

Tora landed on her shoulder making it dislocated. Fumiko played in her place and they won, securing the final spot. Afterwards, Tora was rushed to the nearest clinic. Everyone met her there where another mishap happened.

Tora's parents were angry seeing Tora's old Teiko friends waiting for her outside.

"Leave them alone! You're the villains here, not them. You can't stop me from being friends with them!" Tora had furiously spat.

"Tora-chan. It's okay," Kuroko tried to insist.

"No! They can't keep tormenting you guys. Either you let them be my friends or I'm not coming home," Tora threatens.

Feeling embarrassed by the commotion caused, Tora's parents reluctantly agreed. They left to the car while Tora talked to her friends.

"Thank you for playing the game for me, Miyano-senpai," She bowed to her veteran.

"Um! It's totally fine, Tora! What are teammates for, right?" Fumiko patted Tora's shoulder, making her winced slightly. "Oops! Sorry!"

"We'll get going. See you tomorrow, Tora," The team captain says, and she and the rest of her teammates left.

"Thanks for supporting us, guys," Tora and Kana bowed for their friends.

"Um! It's okay, Tora-chan! We're just really happy to see you play again," Momoi smiles sweetly.

"You played really good," Midorima compliment, shocking everyone.

"Did you just compliment someone?" Takao and Kise teased.

"Careful there, Midori. Tetsu will have your head," Aomine nudges with his elbow.

Kuroko glowed a light blue aura sending chills down Midorima's spine.

"We better get going," Tora concluded, planting a kiss on Kuroko's cheek. "See you guys next week, okay? Cheer for your one and only the loudest that I can hear you guys from the court, okay? Bye!"