˗ˏˋ ✧ author's note ✧ 'ˎ˗

»
Hey guys! It's flufflewrites, here! I cannot believe this day has come!

(P.S. The photo above was the original book cover, but I've decided to change it to give this book a more 'professional' look! But please tell me if you like the old one, too!)

Firstly, I'd like to thank the Warriors Amino for constantly inspiring me to become a better writer, artist and person as a whole. What does this have to do with my book? It's the very reason I decided to start writing it in the first place! I spent some time doing the book cover, and I'm proud of how it looks, currently! I might re-do it a few months or a year later, who knows? But hopefully, as of right now, it looks good!

If you have chosen to read this book, and stick by me, I want to tell you thank you. Thank you so much. It means a whole load to me that some people out there would be willing to read this book. Hopefully, it lives up to your standards and you'll continue to love it even when this book has been finished (which will probably take a couple of years, no joke).

Anyway, this book is still in the early production stage, and I am still in the middle of planning everything out and keeping key events and ideas in, but rest assured, I promise I have started writing the Allegiances and the Prologues and etc! They are all currently in the middle of being edited, so please be patient! I promise it'll be worth the wait!

A little drawing I made of my main character is up above so you can picture her just a tad bit better! I will post finished pictures of all the main characters, so you can envision them better! Along with that, each and every cat in every Clan will get his/her own description like one of Erin's books.

Now, I am quite a busy person with a schedule and a real life, so don't expect a lot of updates each week. I will, however, try my best to post at least once a week, or once in two weeks to keep you lot interested. It's the middle of summer, so I have plenty of time, so expect loads during July and August! But when school restarts (ugh), I might slow down the updates a bit to focus more on my studies and grades, as they mean a lot to me and I work hard to get the grades.

Anyway, without further ado, I present, Flufflestar's Path.

Enjoy!

»