eighteen.

"How're you and that guy you like?" Gina asked as she was getting ready with Nichole. "Last time we talked you were going through it."

Nichole sighed as she took a look over herself in the mirror. "We're fine, I guess." Nichole didn't feel like talking about the bad stuff that night. She just wanted to get this party over with but she also hoped to get Taehyung's attention. Nichole knew she was going at it the wrong way because she could just save all her energy to talk to Taehyung. Of course, Nichole didn't do that though.

"You're wearing Vuitton to a Gucci party?" Nichole looked down at her outfit and sighed. "Just asking."

Nichole muttered, "Well don't ask." Nichole knew she was right so she went back to change her outfit.

"Are we ready to go now?" Nichole asked as Gina was putting on nude lipstick. Nichole wore light makeup because she didn't really wear much makeup anyway. "Your lips are fine, Gina."

Gina popped her lips many times before she placed the nude lipstick and small travel mirror in her purse. Gina grabbed her car keys but Nichole told her to put them down. "But why?"

"Because I know how you get when you see liquor." Nichole had said as she grabbed her own keys. "I'll be driving. Now let's go." Nichole made sure to grab her wallet, phone, and her camera.

"You bring your camera everywhere you go, don't you?" Gina asked after they left the house and got into Nichole's car. "I'm not surprised though."

"Why do people ask questions that they already know the answers to?" Nichole questioned as she started to drive to the place. "Don't you think that's annoying?"

Gina scoffed, "People who want things but don't act upon them annoy me." Nichole felt her hands tightened around the steering wheel. She felt attacked. "Did I hit a spot?"

Nichole rolled her eyes as she stopped at a red light, "I know you're not dissing me."

"Not dissing you." Gina denied but then said smartly. "I'm directing everything I'm saying towards you."

Nichole rolled her eyes, "I don't even know what you're talking about but okay."

"I'm talking about the guy!" Gina exclaimed as Nichole continued to drive as the light turned green. "How long have you even liked him?" Nichole didn't answer which was leeway for her cousin to continue. "You want him but you still haven't told him how you felt. That's what's annoying. What's annoying is that you want him but how is he supposed to know that, Nichole?"

Nichole sighed, "Mind your business, Gina. You don't know shit."

"He better be this cute for you to be doing all of this." Gina commented slickly and the rest of the ride was the pop radio. Nichole parked near the front of the place because she knew that if Gina got too drunk, she'd want to just hurry and leave. Nichole called Mina when she arrived and Mina waited outside for her.

"Hello!" Mina enthusiastically greeted Gina. "You must be Gina. I'm Mina, Nichole talks a lot about you."

Gina enthusiastically greeted her back, "Oh hey girl! Our names rhyme ain't that about a bitch and Nichole told me a little about you as well." Nichole was grateful that they clicked along but it soon got a bit too much. Having someone as loud as Gina then someone as goofy as Mina could be overwhelming.

Once the three of them entered passed the bouncer, Mina took them to her table. "I saved us seats. Jungkook was sitting here as well but he went to get some drinks for us."

"Are all of them alcoholic?" Nichole asked a bit worrying. She didn't tell Gina about her past but she planned on soon. "I'm not a drinker."

"Don't worry!" Mina assured her as they all took a seat. "I told him to not get only liquor." The music that was playing was music that Nichole would hear on the radio. Like Drake and Migos, etc. Nichole wasn't much into Migos but Gina and Mina, on the other hand, were yelling the lyrics.