the final (pt I).

the final is mature I really warn you and its pretty long so I cut it in two

-

Taehyung watched as Nichole was saying goodbye to the guests that attended the grand opening of her photography shop. He wore a grin as he watched how happy she was, smiling and giving out hugs to everyone. Taehyung quickly looked away when Nichole met his stare and chuckled at him. His heart was beating out its chest and even though they were dating, he was still nervous. Its been two months since they agreed on dating and at times it didn't feel real.

Nichole pinched Taehyung's side when all the guests left causing him to flinch a bit. "Thanks for staying and for coming, and for helping."

"I'm your boyfriend, I'm required to do that."

Nichole pouted, "You're required to feed me, too. I'm hungry as hell."

"What is in for me?"

Nichole scrunched her nose at him, "Seeing me eat, duh."

"At times I don't know how I tolerate you."

Nichole just laughed, "Same goes to you. We should get out of here though." Luckily, Nichole had workers cleaning up and Gina offered to stay to lock up the store.

"Alright, let's go." Taehyung held onto Nichole's hand as they walked to his car. Nichole could never get tired of how well Taehyung's hand fit with hers or how he held the door for her. Before he closed the door to get to his side, he landed a big kiss on her eyebrow which had her squeal.

"My eyebrow?!" She grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him down. "If you won't give me a real kiss, I'll give one to you." Nichole quickly moved her hands to the back of his necks and started to obnoxiously peck his lips over and over again. Taehyung had enough though, he cupped her face and decided to kiss her hungrily. Things didn't go as planned because Nichole fell back, laughing.

Taehyung fell on top of her because she brought him down with her. They both laughed, a bit out of breath. Taehyung gave her one last kiss on the lips and even started to kiss her jawline. Nichole quickly stopped him from getting lower, "Sir, my food!" Taehyung huffed but got up from on top of her, helping her up.

"Okay, I'll buy you food."

-

Nichole and Taehyung ended up eating burritos from a Mexican restaurant near Nichole's home. They were watching That 70s Show while eating, but Taehyung noticed that Nichole was a bit detached.

He didn't ask her about it until they were finished cleaning up and when Taehyung was ready to go home.

"You good?"

Nichole looked into his eyes then gave shook her head, "I was thinking of something."

"Which is?"

Nichole sighed, "I don't wanna feel like I'm burdening you, plus you're going to go home."

"You'll never burden me," Taehyung stated as he moved to sit by her, "I don't like seeing you like this. What can I do for you?"

"Stay the night?"

Staying the night was exactly what Taehyung did. Unsurprisingly, Taehyung already had clothes in Nichole's house so he took his shower. Nichole gave him a new toothbrush then, he joined her on her bed. He noticed that she was holding a photobook close to her chest.

His eyes stared at the photo that Nichole's finger was on, "I was thinking about her all day." Taehyung quickly wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her closer. "I'm not sad like how I usually am. I feel a lot more nostalgic like I'm reflecting on my relationship was with her."