Chapter 7

It was time to act.

The sirens stopped in front of Chanyeol's house, and after a few seconds, there was a knock on the door.

Chanyeol was a little startled by the knock, but he couldn't back out so he opened the door, and was met with two police officers.

"Good afternoon, sorry to disturb you, but we have something that we need to ask you about." One of the officers said.
"Oh, sure. What about?" Chanyeol was trying his best to stay calm.
"We want to ask you if you know anything about three runaway brothers under the names of Xiumin, Baekhyun and Chen."
The other officer said.

Chanyeol was confused, he didn't know anything about these runaway brothers.
But one of the names, Baekhyun.
Were these runaway brothers the three boys that came through his  window earlier?

If 'Baekhyun' is Baekhyun, then are 'Xiumin' and 'Chen' Minseok and Jongdae.

Still, even if they are, he can't just give them away, they told him not to.
And besides, they've got his back... right?

"No, I'm sorry, I don't know anything about these runaway brothers." Chanyeol said and was hoping that that was enough to convince them.

"Really? Because their last sighting was them jumping off of a roof and landing somewhere in this area." The officer said and Chanyeol froze.

Crap.

They were on to him.

"Tell us, what do you know."
The officer said with a serious voice.

"I-I'm sorry but I really don't know anything, I-" Chanyeol was then cut off by the officers.
"Mind if we take a look inside?"
"No! Please, I'm don't know anything and there's nothing I'm hiding!" Chanyeol was trying to make sure that they do not come in, until, he felt 'something' behind him.

The faces of the officers slowly changed to fear because of something that was behind the boy in the wheelchair.
Chanyeol saw their expression and turned to look behind, only to be met with this.

There were, the three brothers, hanging from the ceiling upside down.
With crazed looks on their face.

Chanyeol's expression became terrified of what he saw.

Baekhyun grabbed him by the shoulder which made Chanyeol jump a little, and then he felt a wave-like feeling pass by him.
It didn't affect him, but it did affect the officers behind him which sent them flying back.

Chanyeol turned his head and saw the officers on the ground, motionless.

What happened...?