🦄Judges' Check-In|New Acc. Name|Reminders 2🦄

Hey guys! This is just a quick judges' check-in to make sure that they're up to date on everything!

Comment your favorite food emoji and tell me your favorite color as the check-in!

For everyone reading this, I'd like to hear your opinion on what you think the new username could be for this account! I'm thinking that this account needs a new name soon so I'm having trouble figuring one out that hasn't been taken already 😂 !

JUDGES:
1. pettae
2. babyy_gangster
3. soshi_trash18
4. MadHouse_OfRoses
5. awkward_koreaboo
6. seulcakes

Participants, make sure to follow all judges and this account to get continuous updates!

Also, this part has been a small issue with a lot of book entries. I know this can be easy to miss and add for participants, but don't forget to add this tag to your book(s) if you have not already!

#StarryNightAwards

This tag makes it a lot more easier for the judges and I to find your book and judge them!

Another thing is don't forget to inform anyone of the judges and I if your username has changed! If you tell us your old username and the book(s) you have entered, we'll change your old username to your new one as soon as possible. This is to help prevent any confusion in finding your books and is easier for us to contact you if needed.

Judges, if a participant tells you that they have changed their username, tell me as well so I'm notified too! 😊

~ Have a lovely day/night!
Your lovely host, Bailey aka mcdbai56