🍬JUDGES' Judging Explanation + Reminders🍬

❄️JUDGING PERIOD❄️
Start: August 21st, 2018
Deadline: September 21st, 2018
You get 30 days!
Depending when and if all the categories are full before the deadline, you guys might start judging early, but I will inform you so no need to worry on judging until you are informed.

💎WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT💎
September 23rd, 2018 - September 24th, 2018

JUDGES:
1. pettae
2. babyy_gangster
3. soshi_trash18
4. MadHouse_OfRoses
5. awkward_koreaboo
6. seulcakes

If anyone has wondered why I'm not listed as a judge, I'll be like a fill in judge if anyone is not able to judge. I made sure that everyone is judging in two categories to make it fair for all the judges.

🍰Even though this isn't listed in the official rules, please add all of the books you are judging to a public reading list so you can keep track of all of them and so you don't get lost!🍰

🍬Scoring Guide For All The Judges🍬

- Characters:
__/10
- Plot:
__/20
- Grammar:
__/20
(Please keep in mind that English is not someone's first language in some cases. If so, please still score them properly regardless.)
- Details & Development:
__/15
- Title:
__/5
- Do you feel like that this book fits well overall in the category/genre you are judging?:
YES/NO
- Would you recommend this book to at least one other person?:
YES/NO

OVERALL SCORE:
__/70

Judges, I will publish all scores, but not the answers to the questions. Those opinion questions are more for you and I to see if you enjoyed the book itself. I will not reveal those answers even if participants ask for me to.

Please do not tell the participants the scores that you gave them. When you are finished judging one book, please send me the whole rubric along with the book title and category ASAP.

You are allowed to leave votes and constructive criticism comments(but not scores) on the participants' books.

JUDGE
REMINDERS:

1.) Read all of your assigned books/category or categories on time! If for some reason you cannot, please PM me right away!
2.) Votes and comments on participants' books would be greatly appreciated for them!
3.) Turn in your scores on time to this account through PM.
4.) If you have any issues, problems, and concerns about anything or participants, please PM me right away!
5.) Even though this isn't listed in the official rules, please add all of the books you are judging to a public reading list so you can keep track of all of them and so you don't get lost!
6.) This point isn't really necessary, but if you'd like make sure the participants in your category/categories are following your profile.

Judges if you have read this, comment a thumbs up so I know all of you have received the important and crucial information. Also, make sure any and all books that you are judging have the necessary tag,
#StarryNightAwards