29. "It's Over..."

"BAEKHYUN?! JENNY?!"

They got up to see my mom standing in the door frame with a surprised look along with an angry look.

"Mom... I-it's n-n-no-o-t what it looks like..." Jenny tried saying.

"So, you fuck other guys while dating? IT'S NORMAL RIGHT?!" Her mom yelled at both of them.

By this time everyone started coming toward Jenny's room to see what was going on.

Her dad bursted into the room and pulled Baekhyun off me, instantly throwing him to the floor and slapping him multiple times.

"STOP!!" Jenny screamed. She couldn't contain this anymore.

All the EXO members were saving Baekhyun and comferting Jenny while her mother was waiting for an explanation.

"I lied..." She finally revealed.

"What do you mean you lied??" Her mother asked furiously.

"My real boyfriend is Baekhyun... I just didn't want to tell you about it because I didn't want you to take me away from him or overreact about it. So I made Taeyong my boyfriend and we all played along.
I didn't want you to overthink about it or to think that I am not capable of having a boyfriend who is my roommate." She sobbed.

"Oh Peanut..." Her dad came and hugged her and so did her mom.

"I understand... But we can't allow it. Pack up your things we are leaving in 3 days time. I'm sorry..." Chris and Jennifer said as they left the room.

Jenny couldn't contain her tears. She started crying a lot.

After her parents left the room, her friends came inside to comfert her.

Everyone tried but she pushed everyone out.

Lastly Baekhyun stepped up. "Babe? You okay?"

"NO! WHY CAN'T YOU CONTROL YOUR HORNY ASS FOR ONCE? THANKS TO ALL OF YOU I AM GOING BACK TO AMERICA! I HAVE TO FORGET ABOUT ALL OF YOU!
I WON'T BE ALLOWED TO CONTACT YOU GUYS AND I WILL HAVE TO FIND SOMEONE ELSE! HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY!"

She pushed everyone out and slammed the door shut. She locked the door and cried her heart out.

She didn't want to leave. She didn't want to leave the man she gave her heart to or the friends who lend her their shoulder when she wanted to cry.

(Taeyong's P.O.V)
(LEGGO)

Everyone sat in the living room and tried to calm down Baekhyun.

While I was going to go check on Jenny I 'accidently' heard Jenny's parents conversation.

Chris- We shouldn't have done that to her...

Jenifer- I agree... But we were going to make Taeyong break up with her anyway so she could marry Jinyoung. You know how Jinyoung's parents threatened us.

Chris- Jinyoung and Jenny were best friends ever since they were young and we ruined that by sending Jenny away. Now Jinyoung's parents threatened us and Jinyoung also did but he gave us a choice.