o n e

August 23rd

Hunter POV

"Happy birthday dear Liam, happy birthday to you! Wooh!" Everyone yelled.

It was my elder brothers birthday and we had a party in our backyard since it's pretty big and a beautiful summers evening.

I hugged my brother and smiled as someone took a picture of us. I pulled away and was replaced by his girlfriend Jas.

We smiled at each other as I went and joined my gorgeous boyfriend Cameron and my bestie George.

I stood between them my arm around both of them. Cam kissed my forhead as George just smiled in amusement at the wonderful atmosphere.

"FAMILY PHOTO!" Screamed Jaz over the music and laughter as she pushed me gently towards Liam, Jayce my twin then joining.

I stood between the both of them, they had one arm round me and I had an arm around each of them.

We took 3 pictures, one of us all smiling, another of the boys both kissing my cheek and the last one was taken unexpectedly of us laughing at one of Liams mates.

We seperated and everyone carried on a they were. I was pulled out of the dancing crowd and towards the front garden of my house.

It was beautiful and a bit quieter this side of the house, with lit lanters and a hammock that hung between the house and a plam tree.

Cam dragged me towards the hammock. We layed on it and cuddled in peaceful silence for a bit, just listening to the faint noise of music and laughter.

"Tonight was great." Cameron spoke softly breaking the silence between us.

"Mmm," I hummed as I snuggled closer to Cam, resting my head in the crook of his neck. "I'm glad you had a good time, Liam did." I continued.

"Of course Liam did, I mean he's the life of the party. Where ever there's a party he's there, it's as if he as special senses, guess you follow in his footsteps." Cam joked.

"Is that a complement or...?" I laughed.

"So graduations in 4 months, heard from any colleges yet baby?" Cam asked curious.

"Not yet, I've applied for some but haven't heard anything back yet." I lied. "Im hoping to get into University Of LA like you." I lied again.

"It would be great to attend the same college, just think we'd be in the same school again and would see each other everyday." Cameron smiled.

"I know it would be." I said truthfully. I looked up at Cam who looked down at me, "I love you." He whispered.

"And I love you." I replied before our lips met in a delicate kiss, it was a passionate kiss that made time stop around us.

Everyone began leaving since it was like 3am now. I got off the hammock along with Cameron to go and say goodbye.

We said our goodbyes and everyone left. "Want to stay here tonight, my parents aren't back until Tuesday on a buisness trip." I answered Cam.

"I can't tonight because I have a er.." he stuttered, I furrowed my eye brows before he continued "I have to drop my sister at the airport early in the morning so I can't stay. Sorry baby."

I paused confused because I never even heard his sister was leaving town, "Oh that's ok." He simply nodded and we continued tidying.

I was suspicious as to why he stuttered so thought I'd put him on the spot. "What flight is she on?"