Chapter One- Same Story Different Day

So I decided to start writing this book today and i may updated 'Everything Has Changed' later on.
Also, although I am a dancer, I am not a ballet dancer. I DO NOT know the terminology and the words I use in this book, I got online so if anything is incorrect I apologize in advance:)

Chloe's POV:

I stare at a wall. The same wall I have been staring at for the past few months. My room is awful. It holds one single bed, a closet and a window that I have sat by and waited. I waited for my family, convinced that they are not really gone and that they will come back for me. I have come to realize that this will NEVER happen. I miss them. My mom, dad and most of all my beautiful sister Clara. It was all my fault. I just know it. Maybe this is why no one has adopted me. Maybe they know that it was my fault that my family is dead and they don't want to be stuck with someone so messed up. I'm sorry, I'm rambling on and haven't told you anything about myself.

My name is Chloe Elizabeth Lukasiak. I am thirteen years old and I'm from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. I started dancing at the 'Abby Lee Dance Company' when I was two and I am Starbounds reigning national champion. I went to an amazing performing arts school for the talented that only allowed a certain amount of children to attend. Luckily, I was one of those children. I now live at an orphanage.

I bet you are wondering how I ended up in an orphanage. It's a bit of a long story and I don't feel like talking about it. Actually, I haven't spoke since the day I got here. I made a vow that I'd never talk or be happy again. I do not deserve to be happy. Not after what I did.

I look at my phone and see that it's 12:30pm. Time for lunch. Dragging myself down the stairs and into the dining room, I see everyone glaring at me. See the thing here is you have to wait until everyone is sat at the table until you can eat. Personally I think the rule is stupid. I slowly sit on the only remaining seat and stare at my plate. A cheese sandwich and I am pretty sure that the cheese is way past its use by date. Drinking my water, I get up and put my sandwich in the bin before returning to my bedroom.

Around an hour later, Mrs Smith entered my room and told me that a young woman is on her way here to find a child to adopt. I looked at her and shrugged my shoulders. Everyone knows that I won't get adopted. EVER. I look down at my pyjamas, a black vest top and pink shorts. Maybe I should get dressed. I walk over to my closet and find my favourite light blue denim shorts, a of the shoulder, pink crop top and my white converse. After getting dressed, I applied some foundation, powder, mascara and eye liner. Finally I styled my hair into loose waves. Hey, might as well make an effort right? Who knows, this could be my day. I doubt it but you never know. I heard a knock at the front door and suddenly felt nervous. This always happens. My anxiety takes over and I decide that I cannot go downstairs.

The first chapter! The next chapter will be in Demi's POV and I might upload it soon;)