Chapter Nine- Twinnies Auditions And New Friends

Chloe's POV:

"Hey Chlo"

Paige.

Oh my god, this can't be happening!
I turn around and break down to the floor, tears flooding my eyes.
"It's ok, I'm here now and I will never leave you again"
"Promise?"
"I promise! Now come on, we've got a lot of work to do, right Demi?"
"Right!"
This wasn't expected at all. After long months of being without my best friend, I am finally re connected with her.
"Hey Demi?"
"Yes?"
"Not that I don't appreciate you bring me to Paige but, what are we doing here?"
"This Chloe, is the surprise I was talking about..." I waited a minute before she continued. "You and Paige will be dancers on my world tour!"
"Are you serious?!" this is beyond exciting! I've always wanted to go to one of Demi's concerts, never mind be apart of her tour!
"Yes, and you will both assist me on hiring three other girls"
We both squealed. This is going to be SO much fun!
**
We spent 20 minutes learning a short combo before the audition process started.
A bunch of girls aged between eleven and fifteen entered the large dance studio and participated in a group audition, dancing the combo that Paige and I taught.
After cutting around 200 girls, we were down to 50. Some looked too young, whilst others looked too old. Those who were technically trained, were kept. Whilst the weaker dancers were asked to leave.
Finally there are 20 girls left.
"Right, girls, you will all dance the combo as a group before dancing it on your own and you will have four, eight counts to improv following it!" Demi announced.
I can imagine myself dancing with each and every one of these girls. They are all amazing.
All girls have finished their solo auditions and we have come to an agreement.
"If I call your number, please step foward. 102, 186 and 145" Demi said, following with "The rest of you can leave, thank you for taking the time to audition an I hope to see you all again"
The girls step forward.
"Please introduce yourselves, name and age"
Number 102 "Hi, my name is Ava Thomas and I am twelve years old"
Number 186 "Hi, my name is Tori Adams and I am fifteen years old"
Number 145 "Hi, my name is Beth Lewis and I am fourteen years old"
"Hello girls, I'm Demi and this is Chloe and Paige"
We introduce ourselves and Demi tells the girls that they can have a sleep over at our house to get to know each other.
**
"So we have a twelve year old, two thirteen years olds a fourteen year old and a fifteen year old?" Demi asks.
"Yep" we all reply.
"Great, because I still act like a kid myself, just ask Chloe" no word of a lie, I may as well be the adult in this house.
"Why did you want teenagers to dance on your tour Demi?" Tori questions.
I think we're all wondering the same thing.
"Well, the list of songs that I want dancers for are Really Don't Care, Let It Go, Thriller and Two Pieces. After adopting Chloe, I realised how talented younger dancers are"
**
The next morning, Demi drives us all to rehearsals.
We walk into the studio and meet up with the choreographers.
After warming up, the choreographers call us over.
"Ok girls, we are going to start with Really Don't Care" James stated.
Really Don't Care is a really fun dance, it's more hip hop than anything but I like it.
"Guys, there's something missing in this performance. It's supposed to be fun and out there, unusual even"
I look at paige to see her looking back at me smiling. Oh the joys of our twinnie powers.

---------
Its been like a month and I'm sorry. I have been so busy but I'm trying to update as much as I can.

-ADancerLifee