Chapter Two

The next day, Mitsuki and (y/n) were in the leaf village. It was (y/n)'s first time in the leaf village, since she originally lived in the sound village.

(y/n) had her pet cobra in a container, so it wouldn't bite anyone. "Why won't you let it out?" Mitsuki asked with a smile as they were walking.

"I don't want my cobra to kill anyone." she said.

"Well, I suppose your right. But, most of the snakes are very tame in the shop." He said.

"Still, better safe than sorry." she said cautiously.

"True." He said still smiling.

"Anyways, where are your parents?" she asked.

"I would like to ask you the same question as well. We are both young after all." He said.

"Dead." (y/n) said.

"I'm sorry." He said.

"Don't be sorry, they aren't the type of parents who are loving and kind. Either ways, I wouldn't care if they were dead or alive. They're better off dead." she said heartlessly.

"Oh I see." He said.

"Well, how about you? Who's your parents?" she asked.

"Oh, it doesn't matter." he said.

"What do you mean it doesn't matter? If I ask a question, you answer it." (y/n) snapped.

"What's with the harsh reaction (y/n)?" he said completely unphased and with a smile still plastered on his face.

"That smile is irritating me." she growled.

"You don't like my smile?" Mitsuki questioned.

"Tch." (y/n) said not knowing what to say.

"You are awfully aggressive towards a friend for someone you just met a day ago." He said.

"Sorry. Who said we were friends?" she asked.

"Me."

'He's really good at changing the topic... tch....' she thought.

"Hey! Mitsuki!" a blonde kid shouted.

"Oh hi Boruto." He responded with his smile intact.

"Who's that?!" he asked.

"Oh (y/n), I met her from the snake pet store yesterday." He said casually.

"Oh, is she your girlfriend?!" he asked bluntly.

(y/n) glared at him, and kept her calm not to kill him. "What nonsense." she said cooly.

"Oh no, we're just friends, and we just met." He said.

"Friends...." mumbled (y/n).

"Sorry, I mean acquaintances." he said.

"Well, see you around Mitsuki!" Boruto grinned.

As he left, (y/n) began to say something. "What kind of insolent friends do you even have?" she questioned.

"Over energetic ones." He smiled.

"Hmp, whatever." she said.