Chapter Three

It was the next day, (Y/N) and Mitsuki decided to go for a walk and talk again. Although (y/n) didn't want to, and was a bit reluctant along the way. But, Mitsuki used his persuasive skills to come.

(y/n) groaned, "What's wrong?" Mitsuki asked with the same smile he had on his face.

"Nothing, anyways, you forgot to answer my question from yesterday. Who are your parents?" she asked.

Mitsuki acted to ignore her question and said, "When are you going to name your cobra?" he asked.

'Damn it all Mitsuki!' she thought furiously.

"Can you please stop changing the topic, it's irritating me, incredibly." She said.

"Why do you want to know about my parents so bad?" he asked.

"Damn..." She muttered planning what to say.

"No particular reason, it's just a damn question, so why don't you answer it?" she snapped.

Mitsuki chuckled. "How do you not know? You are from the sound village." he said.

"What do you mean?" (y/n) questioned.

"My father made the sound village himself." Mitsuki said.

'His father must be pretty important then, but I don't really know much about my own village, I wasn't educated about my village much.'

"Then who is your father?"

"Orochimaru." he smiled.

'What?! His father is one of the three legendary sannin?! Wait, isn't he an S-Rank criminal?!'

"Wait, isn't he an S-Rank criminal?!" she panicked.

"No, not anymore. Do you really think they would let me in academy in the leaf village if my father was still an S-Rank criminal?" Mitsuki said.

"True..." She said.

"So, are we friends...?" he asked.

(y/n) turned her face the other way. "I guess you can say that...." She said.

"Goo-"

"Well, it doesn't mean anything if you keep keeping secrets from your own- er...... friends....!" she shouted.

Mitsuki stared at her. "And whatever I have a conversation with you, you always change the damn topic that isn't irrelevant about the last topic we were talking about! And please, PLEASE stop smiling, if there's nothing to be happy about! And STOP staring at me like I'm a crazy lady!" she lectured.

"You are really emotional."

"Tch. Ugh." She groaned.

"Also, you are cute when you're angry."

(Y/n) blushed as she turned her head away. "That's why I keep irritating you, you're adorable when your mad."

(y/n) blushed even more. "You still are cute when you keep your cool, but your even more adorable when your so fired up."

"Shut up Mitsuki." She said still blushing furiously.

"You really hide your emotions well. But you have a flaw of letting them out so easily." he said.

"Be quiet, will you?" she blushed.

"How about we both remain silent?" he said.

Mitsuki then gave (y/n) a quick peck on her lips, which caused her blush even more.

Then, he kissed her once more, but the duration was much longer.