2

We headed into the jet not long after. Everyone sat in built-in chair around the jet.

I was curled up on the white haired one's lap.

"What's wrong with the deer? Why does it look like that?" I heard a man say.

I wasn't paying much attention, being to blissed out by the ear rub I was getting.

"FRIDAY says it's piebald, really expensive dead or alive. Hunters pay a lot to kill one," it sounded like the guy from the suit.

The woman moved her hand to rub my nose, the guy's hand replaced hers at my ear.

I picked my head up a bit and took the girl's finger into my mouth.

She made a startled noise, which caught everyone's attention.

"I'm going to guess no one brought formula for it?" The metal suit man questioned.

"I'll call Clint to have some ready," Tasha called from the front as the other girl pulled her finger from my mouth.

I started to bleet in complaint, loudly.

The white haired male stopped rubbing my ear and shoved a finger in my mouth, which I started to suckle on quietly.

"How long until we get to Clint's?" the girl asked.

Tasha turned back in her seat, "Few hours, so get used to deer spit Pietro."

The white haired man, I guessed was Pietro, let out a small groan and let his head hit the wall behind him.

The girl laughed and rubbed behind my ear again, it didn't take me long to drift off.