| 14 |

________

M A C H T H A B E R

(n.) ruler, person of power.

________

THEIR KISS was passionate, and the heat that spread across Natasja's lower belly and most sensitive area was proof of how well Kael could use her mouth.

Kael kissed slow, moving her lips against Natasja's sensually. She rubbed and nipped at her lips, before her tongue followed. The movement was followed by a subtle roll of her hips and Natasja's eyes almost rolled back at the feel of her heat right behind her. She twisted around so that she was straddling her and snaked her hand to feel Kael's jaw. She worked her fingers into her hair strands as she moved her mouth on hers, and it made Kael moan.

"You're driving me crazy," Kael breathed against her mouth.

"That's the idea," Natasja said before licking along Kael's jawline. "Hurry. Take me." She was subconsciously moving her hips against Kael, and the heat from her core was driving Kael mad. She could feel it through the wet fabric of their clothes.

"Slowly, lammchen," Kael whispered against her lips as her hands grabbed Natasja's ass to try to slow down her movement. "I want to savor you."

Natasja whimpered. "You've been teasing me long enough."

Kael pulled back and the action caused Natasja to frown at her. She raised an eyebrow. "How long, exactly?"

"I don't care about that so just shut up and kiss me." Natasja lowered her head to take Kael's delectable lips but the taller woman chuckled and pulled away.

Natasja cursed in French.

"How long do you think I've been 'teasing' you for?" Kael smirked.

Natasja glared at her. Her own hips did subtle, small grinds against Kael as she glared her down for stopping her ministrations.

"Shut up and fuck me, Maddox."

"Patience, ma cherie," Kael trailed a thumb across her bottom lip. "You look beautiful like this."

Kael couldn't help herself and gently kissed her lips before suddenly standing up.

"Wha-"

Kael stripped off her shirt and Natasja had a split second to admire her hot naked body before Kael was leaning over the bathtub and ravaging her mouth again. Her tongue danced with Natasja's as she desperately tried to undress her. She found that it was quite difficult to take off wet clothes, and thanked her libido for the patience to have the task done.

Her deft fingers unhooked Natasja's jeans and tried to slide them off her legs. Natasja took off her shirt while she did so and slipped in the bathtub, suddenly finding herself facing the ceiling. That didn't stop Kael from ripping her underwear off.

"Oh, mon dieu," Natasja sighed as Kael's finger gently tapped her clit.

Kael's back was starting to hurt from leaning over. So she hooked her arms under Natasja and scooped her up, her mouth still attached to the moaning red-head. She brought her to the bedroom, the heat immediately hitting their skin as she gently placed her on the bed. Kael almost groaned at the sight of the French beauty's long, naked body stretched out on the bed.