Heads up!

Bonjour! It's been a while, comment allez vous? 

I hope all is good, I am sorry if I'm kinda running slow with updates, I made a whole revision of je parle français. I got lost with my own book. So I said, stop! Let's start again and what a better way to do it with the basic.

Yeah! Basic is simple, but tricky because we are no longer grade one! 

Come on guys, let's not be five years old by answering I am fine. I am happy, I am ok every time some ask us how are we? Why not, I  feel absolutely amazing because I am learning French!

I am having a freaking terrible headache because of French vocabularies!!! How's that for an example huh?

So..... Without further ado ......

HERE WE GO!!!!

The Eight Parts of Speech in Grammar in English!

Why English June?!!!! I want French!!!!!

If you're not an English teacher, then I am sorry but you needed these...

The Eight Parts of Speech in Grammar

A "part of speech" is a term used in for one of the eight main categories into which are classified according to their functions in . Also known as "word classes," these are the building blocks of grammar.

Learning the names of the parts of speech probably won't make you witty, wealthy, or wise. In fact, learning just the names of the parts of speech won't even make you a better writer.

However, you will gain a and the .

What Are the Eight Parts of Speech?

Every sentence you write or say in English includes a few words that fall into the eight parts of speech. These include nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions, and interjections.

 These include nouns, pronouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, prepositions, conjunctions, and interjections

Some traditional grammars have treated (e.g., the, a, an) as a distinct part of speech. Modern grammars more often include articles in the category of , which identify or quantify a noun.

The parts of speech are commonly divided into (nouns, verbs, adjectives, and adverbs) and (pronouns, prepositions, conjunctions, and interjections).

While we can add to the open classes of words as language develops, those in the closed classes are pretty much set in stone.

In contemporary , the label part of speech has generally been discarded in favor of the term or syntactic category.

How to Determine the Part of Speech