The limp...

Stephen already was done with his shower and came back to Tony's bedroom to grab his clothes. He noticed that the bed was empty, it wasn't when he left. Stephen glanced at Tony's dresser to find, sure enough, a small Tony getting his clothes.

"Oh, I'm sorry if I woke you, I just needed to get my robes, my cloak and-" Stephen started. Tony cut him off saying, "No, no, you're fine. I woke up on my own." The two slept together earlier that night.

Tony began to stand to kiss Stephen but, fell back, clutching his ankle. "Crap!" the brunette exclaimed.

"Lang- Oh!" Stephen corrected himself. Worry flashed through him but didn't let the weakness show."Here, let me look at it." The taller one said with a hint of his former doctor voice. "It's fine it's not bad enough that you need to wrap it and you can still walk on it. You just might have a bit of a limp." The blue eyed male concluded. His nervousness for his partner passed as quick as it came.

Tony stood up again and sure enough, he limped when he walked. "Thanks doc!" Tony was still worried that the rest of the team would say something about the limp, or find out more about it. Guiltily as would he in their place.

•••

Stephen put his hand around Tony and snuggled him while all of the team, including the pair, were sitting on couches. "Hey Tony, I saw you limping and I'm worried, are you ok?" Thor questioned.
"Yeah I'm fine." He said with a cool stubborn tone, hiding his anxiety about the question.
"You sure?" Clint agreed with Thor. Clint teased the two when he rose his eyebrows.

Stephen and Tony blushed.

"Yes he just stepped weird and hurt his ankle. I looked at it, and it's fine" Stephen answered for Tony. Tony flashed Stephen a grateful smile.

"Um, Mr.Stark?"
"Yes, Peter?"
"Did you get into a fight with Stephen 'cuz, you were yelling his name last night?" Again, Stephen and Tony blushed but Tony blushed even harder.
Everyone bursted into laughter except Wanda who rolled her eyes. Even Stephen chuckled a little too.
"Pete' why don't you go to the kitchen or something." Tony blurted out still blushing. Peter walked away, confused.
"Kinky" Clint laughed again.
"I didn't lie, I just didn't tell the full truth" Stephen remarked.
"Wait, you knew?" Tony replied. "I'm not stupid. I'm a doctor for gods sake!" Stephen leaned in closer to Tony more that he already was.
"Sorry I shouldn't have gone that...um... hard on you last night." Stephen whispered. "It's fine. Really! I liked it." Tony replied with a wink.
"Not to be mean or anything but, we can hear you." Bruce cautioned.
"This is so embarrassing! I love it. I'm gunna blackmail you later with this, Tony!"Nat gushed, while eating popcorn, as if it was a movie.
"I need a nap." Tony said with a scowl, his day now ruined, started to walk away and leave.
"Me too. I'll be there in a min, hon!" Stephen beamed not showing his anger at the group to his love.
Stephen turned to the group with fire in his eyes. "Say another word about this, and it will be the last thing you say. Understood?... Good!" Stephen hissed.
Everyone nodded their heads slowly and nervously as Stephen stood up and happily walked away to join Tony.
"I never knew Tony's boyfriend was s-so... that!" Steve croaked.
"You and me both!" Replied Thor.

•••
Authors note
Sorry for any grammatical or punctuation errors! Hoped you enjoyed! ;)