Levi

"I can't believe you did that!" Stephen yelled, annoyed.
"I can't believe you let me do that! If you just would've told me not to open the eye thing-ie and try to use the time stone then Peter wouldn't look two years old!" Tony shouted clearly trying to assert dominance but, being too short to do so.
"What do you mean, let you, I was asleep! You never use Magic alone if you haven't before, especially the time stone! Also it's the eye of Agamotto."
"I thought I saw your eyes open and you were doing that thing when you contemplate life or whatever."
Both men turned away from each other and realized instead of fighting, they should fix Peter.
Stephen sighed, "I'll fix it, just where is the eye of Agamotto and the time stone?"
Tony pointed to two spots on the floor. "Why did you take it out? Actually never mind." Stephen continued with a sigh.
"Hey Peter! Could you come here for a second?" Tony asked in his baby voice.
Sure enough, a naked little Peter started waddling over to, the pair.
Stephen did his magic on Peter and set him back to normal, with a now very confused and naked sixteen years old Peter.
"What happened?!" Peter exclaimed, covering his man parts, blushing out of nervousness.
"That's to be explained another time." Tony spoke sheepishly.
Peter darted to his room as fast as he could still embarrassed. Stephen turned to Tony, guilt in his eyes. He felt bad about yelling at tony, but he needed to think and process what had happened. The ocean color eyed male started toward the door but, was pulled back to tony, powerless, by Levi. Levi wrapped around the two men putting them nose to nose. Both clearly taken aback by this stood in silence for minutes.
"Umm.....I...." Stephen sputtered, flushed. "I didn't mean what I said beforehand I guess I was just upset."
"Is that all you want to say to me?" Tony questioned.
"Yes? No! Wait?... I mean....." Stephen still flustered. "I mean, I'm sorry, it wasn't all your fault, I'm sorry I yelled at you. It was a misunderstanding and a mistake on both our parts. Forgive me Tony, please?"
Tony sighed relived the issue was solved and they were apologizing. "Yes I forgive you, I'm sorry too. The only thing is, you can't get away with things like this all of the time, ya' know?" The two remembering that they were nose to nose, mouths inches away. Stephen leaned in for a kiss but was abruptly stopped went Tony covered Stephens mouth, pushing him back an inch. "Sorry I was looking to see if anyone, especially Peter, was looking." Stephen smiled as Levi puffed up their collar hiding most of the men's faces, but most importantly their mouths. Stephen leaned in once again, for a kiss. At first it was just a peck but tony deepened it with his mouth instead. Stephen deepened it more with passion. Tony playfully wiggled his tongue around Stephen's. The usually stoic taller make-out partner, couldn't even stifle his moan. "Ohhhhh, Tony! Let's take this to my room shall we?" No words necessary, Tony led them to Stephen's room. They flopped on the bed and Tony rubbed Stephen's abs, then rubbed and groped lower.
"Ohhhhh! Tony......!" Stephen gasped his face flushed. Tony pushed the tent in his pants against Stephen's.
"Oh this will be a fun day!" Tony whispered into Stephen's ear......

A/N
Hey guys, you may have noticed that these one shots have been based off artwork I saw on Pinterest. These drawings aren't mine so I take no credit. I just wanted to say if you have any artwork you want to send me, go for it and I'll make a one shot out of it! Can't wait to post my next one on Friday! ;) ( sorry if you don't like my excessive use of commas, I like them!)
666 words btw, sorry! ;)